Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what Shade look like
1 2 3
petition for baby shades to be called shady. Also awesome art! the wings remind me of fractals
petition for baby shades to be called shady. Also awesome art! the wings remind me of fractals
sxrFjUf.gif
what this is telling me is that the shade is gonna fund their sornieth-domination plans by selling permababy scrolls, because oh man would i die for those hatchlings
what this is telling me is that the shade is gonna fund their sornieth-domination plans by selling permababy scrolls, because oh man would i die for those hatchlings
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
They are known as shadeshards, dragons born from fragments of the shade that has fallen to sornieth. Some dragons think they are scheming ro take over bit HOW COULD THAT BABY FACE TURN INTO AN EVIL MONSTER LOOK AT IT
They are known as shadeshards, dragons born from fragments of the shade that has fallen to sornieth. Some dragons think they are scheming ro take over bit HOW COULD THAT BABY FACE TURN INTO AN EVIL MONSTER LOOK AT IT
nZJa3n3.png
This is neat and that baby version is adorable!
This is neat and that baby version is adorable!
5QFhSCA.png ______
Psy| FR+2| Vey/Vem/Ver| Quoi
Your local Horsemen obsessed weirdo. Pfp Dragon.
______ tZhMLLB.png
I didn't expect the baby to be so popular
I didn't expect the baby to be so popular
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
[quote name="DracoDiscovery" date="2021-08-16 15:16:35" ] petition for baby shades to be called shady... [/quote] [i]signs petition quitely[/i]
DracoDiscovery wrote on 2021-08-16 15:16:35:
petition for baby shades to be called shady...
signs petition quitely
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
I would actually love for a Shade modern breed.... AND THE BABYYY
I would actually love for a Shade modern breed.... AND THE BABYYY
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
neat concept and p cute, but i wish they looked freakyer. multiple eyes, multiple mouths, lets get some shade monstery bits in there!
neat concept and p cute, but i wish they looked freakyer. multiple eyes, multiple mouths, lets get some shade monstery bits in there!
66.png
[quote name="EpsilonWingS" date="2021-08-16 20:34:16" ] [quote name="DracoDiscovery" date="2021-08-16 15:16:35" ] petition for baby shades to be called shady... [/quote] [i]signs petition quitely[/i] [/quote] Petition accepted!
EpsilonWingS wrote on 2021-08-16 20:34:16:
DracoDiscovery wrote on 2021-08-16 15:16:35:
petition for baby shades to be called shady...
signs petition quitely
Petition accepted!
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
[quote name="LuckOfTheClaws" date="2021-08-16 21:54:06" ] neat concept and p cute, but i wish they looked freakyer. multiple eyes, multiple mouths, lets get some shade monstery bits in there! [/quote] YES. I love this. Also add some features from the shade vista!
LuckOfTheClaws wrote on 2021-08-16 21:54:06:
YES. I love this. Also add some features from the shade vista!
1 2 3