Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting - Giveaway Ended 08/15
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Could I nab some random familiars from you if you've got any left?
Could I nab some random familiars from you if you've got any left?
Hello! I would love some of any familiars you have, especially if they're not from warriors way
Hello! I would love some of any familiars you have, especially if they're not from warriors way
If still available, I would love Aurum!!
If still available, I would love Aurum!!
I was going to wait until the very end, but I see you're ending the giveaway tomorrow. I requested a dragon really early on (Ereshkigal, page 2). There was another I noticed then, but didn't grab, because I wanted to give other people the chance. I just looked and she's still in your hib den! Could I adopt Ianthe? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62369543][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623696/62369543_350.png[/img][/url]
I was going to wait until the very end, but I see you're ending the giveaway tomorrow. I requested a dragon really early on (Ereshkigal, page 2). There was another I noticed then, but didn't grab, because I wanted to give other people the chance. I just looked and she's still in your hib den! Could I adopt Ianthe?

62369543_350.png

Could I get these familiars? I didn't see a max on how many fams I could ask for so in case there is and I just didn't see it I put them in groups Most: [item=ampelope] [item=kyorinrin] [item=coastline sawbeak] [item=flora cerdae] [item=polarized bell goat] [item=white rot deer] [item=wood ear deer] [item=ostreatus bat] Middle: [item=moonlight fungi] [item=fungi sage] [item=everburn tangle] [item=gearspring pocketmouse] [item=wind-up pocketmouse] [item=jelly drone] [item=workshop monitor] [item=gearttusk] [item=dire vulture] [item=pale greattusk] [item=ashmane chimera] [item=magpie sphinx] [item=snowy owlynx] [item=toxic igueel] [item=plainstrider bard] Least: [item=Bengal chimera] [item=ferocious foo] [item=falconclaw warrior] [item=condorwing champian] [item=travelling garden] [item=ashspine widow] [item=scaleside noggle] [item=Sludge sifter] [item=silky fanrat] [item=stonestomp spearmaiden] But I'd still like as many of these as I could if that's not to much to ask ;w; thank u
Could I get these familiars? I didn't see a max on how many fams I could ask for so in case there is and I just didn't see it I put them in groups
Most:
Ampelope Kyorinrin Coastline Sawbeak Flora Cerdae Polarized Bell Goat White Rot Deer Wood Ear Deer Ostreatus Bat
Middle:
Moonlight Fungi Fungi Sage Everburn Tangle Gearspring Pocketmouse Wind-Up Pocketmouse Jelly Drone Workshop Monitor Dire Vulture Pale Greattusk Ashmane Chimera Magpie Sphinx Snowy Owlynx Toxic Igueel Plainstrider Bard
Least:
Bengal Chimera Ferocious Foo Falconclaw Warrior Travelling Garden Ashspine Widow Scaleside Noggle Sludge Sifter Silky Fanrat Stonestomp Spearmaiden
But I'd still like as many of these as I could if that's not to much to ask ;w; thank u
Bopity boopy I've just learned how to get to this little area right here
things i like to collect
may i get the polarized goat? ty

ill also would love all the "other" tab stuff you want to throw at me
may i get the polarized goat? ty

ill also would love all the "other" tab stuff you want to throw at me
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
[ @Everyone ] nice UN btw
Aurum isn't part of my giveaway - this was briefly stated in the rules. If there's anything else you want, though, let me know!
[ @Everyone ] nice UN btw
Aurum isn't part of my giveaway - this was briefly stated in the rules. If there's anything else you want, though, let me know!
hi, i would love to adopt Ciala, Kathleen and Damu if it's alright with you :)
if 3 seems like too much though would i be able to just adopt Ciala? thank you in advance <3
good luck on your future travels!
hi, i would love to adopt Ciala, Kathleen and Damu if it's alright with you :)
if 3 seems like too much though would i be able to just adopt Ciala? thank you in advance <3
good luck on your future travels!
giphy.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29