Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦ Black Flames Hatchery ♦ CLOSED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Hey there! I just bought Duilin - she’s perfect for one of my breeding projects! I was wondering if you wanted to be affiliates with my Half-Moon Sonata Hatchery? Hope you have a great day!
Hey there! I just bought Duilin - she’s perfect for one of my breeding projects! I was wondering if you wanted to be affiliates with my Half-Moon Sonata Hatchery? Hope you have a great day!
963630b55389a367eedd023d40a23bf6e13774e7.png
@Ashmore Could I get on your ping list for Corpus and Nebula? Thanks!
@Ashmore Could I get on your ping list for Corpus and Nebula? Thanks!

OVmZor1.png
@cobaltmia
Hi! I'm really sorry for the late reply, I had my hands full for the past months. Thank you for buying Duilin! :D Also, I would be happy to be affiliates with your hatchery, however I decided to permanently close my hatchery, so that's a pity. ^^'

@Storrie
Hi! I decided to permanently close my hatchery, however I can certainly send you a PM when I hatch some from Corpus and Nebula. :) Do you have any preferences in the hatchlings?
@cobaltmia
Hi! I'm really sorry for the late reply, I had my hands full for the past months. Thank you for buying Duilin! :D Also, I would be happy to be affiliates with your hatchery, however I decided to permanently close my hatchery, so that's a pity. ^^'

@Storrie
Hi! I decided to permanently close my hatchery, however I can certainly send you a PM when I hatch some from Corpus and Nebula. :) Do you have any preferences in the hatchlings?
@SealedSalt @QueenAlchemy @Wrath @daphpunks @bearddragon @Kalypsa @helioscentrick @kylonaberrie @ItMeansHope @Oodie @Tool @saltyscone @Renarin @Sangreal @princesstanwe @Dakota002 @IcePop1234 @FallenEclipse @NerdOfNerds098 @KrisAmiss @sensiblesoap @Teratology @Hyzenthlaay

Hi! I have mass-pinged all of you, since I have an announcement to make. I decided to permanently close my hatchery.

I want to thank all of you for your support till now. I already didn't have much free time to look after my hatchery, but I'll soon start working, and keeping up a hatchery like that will be impossible. I'll still breed dragons casually, and accept requests (if someone wants a specific hatchlings from one of my pairs), however I don't think I'll reopen my hatchery ever again.

If you would still like a hatchling from one of my pairs, please let me know through PM! :)

Also, I would like to deeply thank @Necrosie @CelticDragoness and @Hazriel for providing hatchlings for the newbies in this hatchery and in my many-many giveaway threads over the years. Thank you! ^^
@SealedSalt @QueenAlchemy @Wrath @daphpunks @bearddragon @Kalypsa @helioscentrick @kylonaberrie @ItMeansHope @Oodie @Tool @saltyscone @Renarin @Sangreal @princesstanwe @Dakota002 @IcePop1234 @FallenEclipse @NerdOfNerds098 @KrisAmiss @sensiblesoap @Teratology @Hyzenthlaay

Hi! I have mass-pinged all of you, since I have an announcement to make. I decided to permanently close my hatchery.

I want to thank all of you for your support till now. I already didn't have much free time to look after my hatchery, but I'll soon start working, and keeping up a hatchery like that will be impossible. I'll still breed dragons casually, and accept requests (if someone wants a specific hatchlings from one of my pairs), however I don't think I'll reopen my hatchery ever again.

If you would still like a hatchling from one of my pairs, please let me know through PM! :)

Also, I would like to deeply thank @Necrosie @CelticDragoness and @Hazriel for providing hatchlings for the newbies in this hatchery and in my many-many giveaway threads over the years. Thank you! ^^
@Ashmore thanks for letting me join in on helping welcome new players to the game and good luck
@Ashmore thanks for letting me join in on helping welcome new players to the game and good luck
Hii i just signed up today my friends said to check this out
Hii i just signed up today my friends said to check this out
ping for Justice for All
ping for Justice for All
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32