Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Everything must go!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Could I have Knell? She's absolutely beautiful!
Could I also get the conflict creature and raging tiger foo familiars?
Could I have Knell? She's absolutely beautiful!
Could I also get the conflict creature and raging tiger foo familiars?
tm-m.pnga312ca2e-0cf0-49e1-addf-1dbc10bbdee5.pngOzvW.png
@theheartroad Here is that Ambrosia drawing for you! I remember this was a lot of fun to draw. (And if you click the image in my sig it will take you to the thread! :)) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/643628208809574401/874882200519192606/IMG_20210810_225127541.png[/img] @Mistyfoot Here is a drawing I did of Philomena a while ago, I thought I would share with you since you're the new owner of him ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/643628208809574401/874882217111871498/IMG_20210810_225217925.png[/img]
@theheartroad Here is that Ambrosia drawing for you! I remember this was a lot of fun to draw. (And if you click the image in my sig it will take you to the thread! :))
IMG_20210810_225127541.png

@Mistyfoot Here is a drawing I did of Philomena a while ago, I thought I would share with you since you're the new owner of him ^^
IMG_20210810_225217925.png
y6Tz96p.pngacecatcher.png
@tinchinn The bestiary displays all current familiars in your inventory + ones you have reached an awakened bond with even if you don't currently have one (such as the Brightwing Dwarf Hainu in my bestiary) so sadly I don't have one for you :(
I'll send the Foo your way though!
@tinchinn The bestiary displays all current familiars in your inventory + ones you have reached an awakened bond with even if you don't currently have one (such as the Brightwing Dwarf Hainu in my bestiary) so sadly I don't have one for you :(
I'll send the Foo your way though!
Could I nab the Raging Tiger Foo?
Could I nab the Raging Tiger Foo?
@ScribeJustinian
Thank you for your correspondence Scribe Justinian. As our clan now disbands, Rikuto would be overjoyed to serve your clan and vows to protect it with tooth and claw. She is making her flight to your territory now We look forward to seeing what she does next and wish her safe travels and luck in her future ventures!

Regards,
LostLizard
@ScribeJustinian
Thank you for your correspondence Scribe Justinian. As our clan now disbands, Rikuto would be overjoyed to serve your clan and vows to protect it with tooth and claw. She is making her flight to your territory now We look forward to seeing what she does next and wish her safe travels and luck in her future ventures!

Regards,
LostLizard
@LostLizard oohhh okay, sorry I just made joined so I didn't know that lol, tysm!! :)
@LostLizard oohhh okay, sorry I just made joined so I didn't know that lol, tysm!! :)

a129Nss.png5BsilZ9.pngRDt6LqI.png

I would love to take Oilslick if she hasn't found a home yet!
I would love to take Oilslick if she hasn't found a home yet!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@SilverRipple
Thank you so much, she's my last dragon to find a home!! Enjoy!
@SilverRipple
Thank you so much, she's my last dragon to find a home!! Enjoy!
Thank you for giving her away! <3 I already have a outfit planned for her in her bio, thanks again and I wish you the best irl ^^
Thank you for giving her away! <3 I already have a outfit planned for her in her bio, thanks again and I wish you the best irl ^^
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14