Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skuttlefish's Art Shop! [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@skuttlefish they're from voltaic stormclaws, except it's all covered up by the raven armor xD they're still mantis-esque claws, just pretty well hidden.

as for pose, i think i'd like him standing on his back legs, with his forelegs all claw-like :v as if he's going to pounce on someone, with an angery face!
@skuttlefish they're from voltaic stormclaws, except it's all covered up by the raven armor xD they're still mantis-esque claws, just pretty well hidden.

as for pose, i think i'd like him standing on his back legs, with his forelegs all claw-like :v as if he's going to pounce on someone, with an angery face!
1dgHJ.gif
@XsvL8d

Oh okay! Gotcha.

And sounds perfect! I got the pose in my head already. Angry faces are my favorite hehe. I'll send you the sketch of it once I've finished laying it out, just so you can okay it and everything, as usual!
@XsvL8d

Oh okay! Gotcha.

And sounds perfect! I got the pose in my head already. Angry faces are my favorite hehe. I'll send you the sketch of it once I've finished laying it out, just so you can okay it and everything, as usual!
@Skuttlefish

Hi not sure if this has been asked before, but do you only draw dragons or could you do other things as well?

Edit: I saw something about canines, but I'm thinking cats?
@Skuttlefish

Hi not sure if this has been asked before, but do you only draw dragons or could you do other things as well?

Edit: I saw something about canines, but I'm thinking cats?
QFXpYkj.png
@Galaxywolf269

My cats are slightly better than my dogs I think. The issue with both are that I dont have a lot of reference for them.

Regardless, I'd say the same. I'd be willing to draw both tho! And I can look for reference still if you'd like
@Galaxywolf269

My cats are slightly better than my dogs I think. The issue with both are that I dont have a lot of reference for them.

Regardless, I'd say the same. I'd be willing to draw both tho! And I can look for reference still if you'd like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7