Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skuttlefish's Art Shop! [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Jxckal Aw thank you, you're so sweet!

And sure can do! The bug wouldn't be too much extra, maybe just 300g/300kt/3 USD more that the base headshot price. It's a fairly simple addition I think.

Any specific way you want them to be interacting?
@Jxckal Aw thank you, you're so sweet!

And sure can do! The bug wouldn't be too much extra, maybe just 300g/300kt/3 USD more that the base headshot price. It's a fairly simple addition I think.

Any specific way you want them to be interacting?
@Skuttlefish Price sounds good! I'll be paying in gems. I don't have any specific idea of them interacting, but if it helps, Digby is pretty stoic and fierce most of the time, but he's got a soft spot for his bug friend. He pretends it isn't a huge deal but Bloom is his best friend.
@Skuttlefish Price sounds good! I'll be paying in gems. I don't have any specific idea of them interacting, but if it helps, Digby is pretty stoic and fierce most of the time, but he's got a soft spot for his bug friend. He pretends it isn't a huge deal but Bloom is his best friend.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Jxckal Alrighty! I shall put you on the list. Once I'm finished with the sketch I'll PM it to you to do a check-in, you can change anything you think you want! It is a tiny bit of a busy week for me, but I shall try and be timely nonetheless!
@Jxckal Alrighty! I shall put you on the list. Once I'm finished with the sketch I'll PM it to you to do a check-in, you can change anything you think you want! It is a tiny bit of a busy week for me, but I shall try and be timely nonetheless!
@Skuttlefish No problem! Do you prefer upfront payment, or when it's finished? I'm okay with anything so it's up to you!
@Skuttlefish No problem! Do you prefer upfront payment, or when it's finished? I'm okay with anything so it's up to you!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Jxckal Generally I'll send you a screen shot to show that I've finished the piece, and then upload the full quality after you've paid. That way you can have a bit more control of how the commission goes, and I'm not more tempted to put things off if I want that sweet moolah haha
@Jxckal Generally I'll send you a screen shot to show that I've finished the piece, and then upload the full quality after you've paid. That way you can have a bit more control of how the commission goes, and I'm not more tempted to put things off if I want that sweet moolah haha
@Skuttlefish Works for me! Can't wait to see it ^^
@Skuttlefish Works for me! Can't wait to see it ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Skuttlefish Your art is great! Can I get a colored headshot of this dragon? I'd like to pay in gems, too. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65047463][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650475/65047463_350.png[/img][/url] He's a rather stern, yet serious type.
@Skuttlefish
Your art is great! Can I get a colored headshot of this dragon? I'd like to pay in gems, too.

65047463_350.png

He's a rather stern, yet serious type.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Teba Sure! Again this week is a little busy for me, so work may be a tiny bit slower than how the first one was, but I'll get it done as soon as I can!

I love him, he looks like an eagle!
@Teba Sure! Again this week is a little busy for me, so work may be a tiny bit slower than how the first one was, but I'll get it done as soon as I can!

I love him, he looks like an eagle!
@Skuttlefish
Thanks for the compliment! I think your art style would look great for him. I'm perfectly fine with waiting, I understand how busy life can be! Let me know whenever you're not as booked, I'm happy to pay whenever, and pay extra if needed.
@Skuttlefish
Thanks for the compliment! I think your art style would look great for him. I'm perfectly fine with waiting, I understand how busy life can be! Let me know whenever you're not as booked, I'm happy to pay whenever, and pay extra if needed.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Tena Nah it’s not that I’m overbooked or anything. Just got family stuff that came up. It won’t be more than like a week’s delay, and I’ll certainly try and find time to chip away at everyone’s stuff. Besides as I said before, I’ll send sketch updates and the payment is when I finish, show you what I’ve got, and then the payment is for the full quality image.

Regardless of what you’ll still be second on the list for sure!
@Tena Nah it’s not that I’m overbooked or anything. Just got family stuff that came up. It won’t be more than like a week’s delay, and I’ll certainly try and find time to chip away at everyone’s stuff. Besides as I said before, I’ll send sketch updates and the payment is when I finish, show you what I’ve got, and then the payment is for the full quality image.

Regardless of what you’ll still be second on the list for sure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7