Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skuttlefish's Art Shop! [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Skuttlefish

I'd love to grab a full body of this boy if you don't mind? //can you make his claws a bit larger for me please ^ ^

Bo Reference

And i grew up drawing them as well then I spent a few years on dragons and now I've come full circle back to dinos again <3

Do you prefer I CR your gems?
@Skuttlefish

I'd love to grab a full body of this boy if you don't mind? //can you make his claws a bit larger for me please ^ ^

Bo Reference

And i grew up drawing them as well then I spent a few years on dragons and now I've come full circle back to dinos again <3

Do you prefer I CR your gems?
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Sinfirmitas Rightio! So just lineart you say correct? I'll put you on the list for sure! And do you mean bigger claws as in big dino paws or like... raptor claw like dealio? I'll send you a sketch when I get it done of course, so we can discuss design of such a thing. I shall PM you with that.

It's been a little while since I've danced with our wonderful saurian friends, but I do love em still!

And whichever you're more comfortable! I've just been receiving gems through PMs so far.
@Sinfirmitas Rightio! So just lineart you say correct? I'll put you on the list for sure! And do you mean bigger claws as in big dino paws or like... raptor claw like dealio? I'll send you a sketch when I get it done of course, so we can discuss design of such a thing. I shall PM you with that.

It's been a little while since I've danced with our wonderful saurian friends, but I do love em still!

And whichever you're more comfortable! I've just been receiving gems through PMs so far.
@Skuttlefish

Ah I mean like his hand claws they're just kind of small on his reference.

I'll go ahead and send them over! I generally prefer to pay up front ^ ^
@Skuttlefish

Ah I mean like his hand claws they're just kind of small on his reference.

I'll go ahead and send them over! I generally prefer to pay up front ^ ^
@skuttlefish yes please!
@skuttlefish yes please!
@Snowyowl433 I currently only have this sketch available for a true wolf reference, I hope it gives you enough info! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QeMfj9n.png[/img]
@Snowyowl433

I currently only have this sketch available for a true wolf reference, I hope it gives you enough info!

QeMfj9n.png
@Teba Here ya go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HvwHDkE.png[/img]
@Teba

Here ya go!

HvwHDkE.png
@Skuttlefish
He looks great! I also greatly appreciate that you checked in with me and shared the sketch, and had been very considerate when I requested a few things. Thanks again!
@Skuttlefish
He looks great! I also greatly appreciate that you checked in with me and shared the sketch, and had been very considerate when I requested a few things. Thanks again!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Teba

Its no problem at all! I like to communicate what I'm up to with my customers, I just think it works out better for everyone that way!
@Teba

Its no problem at all! I like to communicate what I'm up to with my customers, I just think it works out better for everyone that way!
@Sinfirmitas

Just letting ya know I'll finally be starting with a sketch of Bo! I'll send you the sketch once its done just for you to check over
@Sinfirmitas

Just letting ya know I'll finally be starting with a sketch of Bo! I'll send you the sketch once its done just for you to check over
@Skuttlefish
Thank you I look forward to it!
@Skuttlefish
Thank you I look forward to it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7