Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats your fav band
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Owl City and Krewella
Owl City and Krewella
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Mother Mother and Young The Giant. There are a few others I love, but I think these are the one I most often listen to.
Mother Mother and Young The Giant. There are a few others I love, but I think these are the one I most often listen to.
Paramore and owl city

Edit: a user above says owl city as well wow
Paramore and owl city

Edit: a user above says owl city as well wow
definitely car seat headrest and radical face.
definitely car seat headrest and radical face.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
[quote name="StrangeStorm" date="2021-08-08 20:26:03" ] Mother Mother and Young The Giant. There are a few others I love, but I think these are the one I most often listen to. [/quote] Ooh, I also listen to Mother Mother often! Their music's just so easy to listen to In addition to Mother Mother, I usually throw in a Hoppipolla song into queues when I'm down, and for other moods my playlists have a lot of ONE OK ROCK, The Oh Hellos & AKMU
StrangeStorm wrote on 2021-08-08 20:26:03:
Ooh, I also listen to Mother Mother often! Their music's just so easy to listen to

In addition to Mother Mother, I usually throw in a Hoppipolla song into queues when I'm down, and for other moods my playlists have a lot of ONE OK ROCK, The Oh Hellos & AKMU
alpha wolf, darko US, knocked loose, lorna shore, chelsea grin, other music for garbage people
alpha wolf, darko US, knocked loose, lorna shore, chelsea grin, other music for garbage people
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
@c4uni Hoppípolla? This is a Sigur Rós' song. Is there a band with this name? Inspired by Sigur Rós?
@c4uni Hoppípolla? This is a Sigur Rós' song. Is there a band with this name? Inspired by Sigur Rós?
To exist in fragile light.
@Nihilisten
I was gonna say “NO” but it turns out that yes, Hoppipolla are called that after the Sigur Rós song.
Hoppipolla

Since I’m here, I’ll mention Arcade Fire, who are pretty great if I do say so myself.
@Nihilisten
I was gonna say “NO” but it turns out that yes, Hoppipolla are called that after the Sigur Rós song.
Hoppipolla

Since I’m here, I’ll mention Arcade Fire, who are pretty great if I do say so myself.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
THE GARAGES MY BELOVED...

they are, such an absolutely WEIRD band to get into though.

in short: they're a real band with real people based on a fictional band that's also a blaseball (the splort) team. and blaseball is also a real simulator that has like. storylines and stuff. and most of their songs are based on the events and stories that happen in the simulator and they're a LOT more emotional if you have that context.

but at this point it's also like kind of impossible to get into blaseball because it's just so complicated and who needs context anyway take this playlist of their absolute bangers (imo) (swear warning for some of them)

their live shows also ROCK like hell because they have members from literally around the world so it's like a youtube live stream and the sound quality is a lot better than most live shows, also like all of the band members are gender non-conforming as can BE. most of their songs tend to be about like, being gay/fighting god/fighting capitalism in some way too.

anyway i just. really like the garages thanks for coming to my ted talk
THE GARAGES MY BELOVED...

they are, such an absolutely WEIRD band to get into though.

in short: they're a real band with real people based on a fictional band that's also a blaseball (the splort) team. and blaseball is also a real simulator that has like. storylines and stuff. and most of their songs are based on the events and stories that happen in the simulator and they're a LOT more emotional if you have that context.

but at this point it's also like kind of impossible to get into blaseball because it's just so complicated and who needs context anyway take this playlist of their absolute bangers (imo) (swear warning for some of them)

their live shows also ROCK like hell because they have members from literally around the world so it's like a youtube live stream and the sound quality is a lot better than most live shows, also like all of the band members are gender non-conforming as can BE. most of their songs tend to be about like, being gay/fighting god/fighting capitalism in some way too.

anyway i just. really like the garages thanks for coming to my ted talk
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
Mine are Fleet Foxes, Jose Gonzalez, The Oh Hellos, Of Monsters and Men, The Paper Kites, Capital Cities, Michael Kiwanuka, Rivers and Robots, Jonathan Ogden, a lot of others as well. ^^" Rn Fleet Foxes is probably my favorite at the moment. They are so GOOD! I like a lot of indie music in general too.
Mine are Fleet Foxes, Jose Gonzalez, The Oh Hellos, Of Monsters and Men, The Paper Kites, Capital Cities, Michael Kiwanuka, Rivers and Robots, Jonathan Ogden, a lot of others as well. ^^" Rn Fleet Foxes is probably my favorite at the moment. They are so GOOD! I like a lot of indie music in general too.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8