Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats your fav band
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I was woundering what peopels fav band were. I'll go first mine are Penelope Scott, 30 seconds to mars, and AJJ
I was woundering what peopels fav band were. I'll go first mine are Penelope Scott, 30 seconds to mars, and AJJ
He/Him
Bi
Hmm, probably They Might Be Giants?
Hmm, probably They Might Be Giants?
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Sarah and the Safe Word. Good music, good representation. They also use a plethora of different instruments and push violin/clarinet as accent instruments, friggin' love it.

I recommend Sick on Seventh Street for starters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOjIFH1jBnM
They just released a new song, too. "Lost Ring on Riverside". Absolute bop.
Sarah and the Safe Word. Good music, good representation. They also use a plethora of different instruments and push violin/clarinet as accent instruments, friggin' love it.

I recommend Sick on Seventh Street for starters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOjIFH1jBnM
They just released a new song, too. "Lost Ring on Riverside". Absolute bop.
Steam Powered Giraffe x'D
Steam Powered Giraffe x'D
sTDNoaF.gif
Disturbed
Disturbed
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
@breathe2
Lmao I literally got my Disturbed shirt on.

But Imma go with I prevail
@breathe2

But Imma go with I prevail
Sinister Pants
[quote name="PrimeSinister" date="2021-08-04 14:58:09" ] Lmao I literally got my Disturbed shirt on. [/quote] @PrimeSinister Turns out I got dressed in the dark today, and I just realized I'm wearing one too, lmao
PrimeSinister wrote on 2021-08-04 14:58:09:
@PrimeSinister
Turns out I got dressed in the dark today, and I just realized I'm wearing one too, lmao
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
Smash Into Pieces hands down! Their music and music videos s l a p
Smash Into Pieces hands down! Their music and music videos s l a p
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
ohhhhh there are so many!!! Uhhhh

AJR, twenty-one pilots, The Oh Hello's, Muse, Florence and the Machine, Morningsiders, Metric, the paper kites, modest mouse, wolfmother, TheFatRat, Of monsters and men, etc.

(there are so many lmao)
ohhhhh there are so many!!! Uhhhh

AJR, twenty-one pilots, The Oh Hello's, Muse, Florence and the Machine, Morningsiders, Metric, the paper kites, modest mouse, wolfmother, TheFatRat, Of monsters and men, etc.

(there are so many lmao)
OY2CZgk.png
probably a tie of Slipknot and Korn right now. occasionally I'll cycle through SOAD, FFDP, Katatonia, Ghost, Killswitch Engage, probably a few others I'm forgetting
probably a tie of Slipknot and Korn right now. occasionally I'll cycle through SOAD, FFDP, Katatonia, Ghost, Killswitch Engage, probably a few others I'm forgetting
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8