Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | literally everything goes giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Hi!

Could I please take The Bee and Wasp veilspun genes, the two female Skydancer skins, and the scarlet unicorn horn?

Please and thank you

Edit: I see someone took the skydancer skins before me, so could I get the flaxen and Seaweed unicorn horns instead?
Hi!

Could I please take The Bee and Wasp veilspun genes, the two female Skydancer skins, and the scarlet unicorn horn?

Please and thank you

Edit: I see someone took the skydancer skins before me, so could I get the flaxen and Seaweed unicorn horns instead?
Please check out FoxHermit's
UDzE7Lx.png
Thank you so much! ^v^ I would be very happy to get [item = Regenerating Reedjumper], if it is not taken before the moment when you get to this comment. I really love frogs ;v;
Thank you so much! ^v^
I would be very happy to get Regenerating Reedjumper , if it is not taken before the moment when you get to this comment. I really love frogs ;v;

___ maystorm.png
Can I get your firebird, your dunhoof ambassador, and your veilspun bee gene please? and depending on what is taken, any of the fire/ice/light/plague festival currency
Edit: Cat name guess is.... radley?
Can I get your firebird, your dunhoof ambassador, and your veilspun bee gene please? and depending on what is taken, any of the fire/ice/light/plague festival currency
Edit: Cat name guess is.... radley?
[quote name="WickedPixie" date="2021-08-08 12:28:42" ] Skoll, Hati, Downy Fox Rat, Longhorn Capricat, Prancing Capricat EDIT: I think I got beat to a couple of those and also I wrote the list down very crudely because I was trying to get them down fast >.< Anyways, here's a more polished version: May I please have these familiars if they're still available: [item=Skoll][item=Hati][item=Downy Fox Rat][item=Longhorn Capricat][item=Prancing Capricat] I think Hati and the Prancing Capricat got claimed before me - if that's the case may I have the two xolos instead? [item=candycane xolo][item=shimmering xolo] [/quote] YES SORRY the hati and capricat got got before BUT THE REST IS YOURS
WickedPixie wrote on 2021-08-08 12:28:42:
Skoll, Hati, Downy Fox Rat, Longhorn Capricat, Prancing Capricat

EDIT:

I think I got beat to a couple of those and also I wrote the list down very crudely because I was trying to get them down fast >.< Anyways, here's a more polished version:

May I please have these familiars if they're still available:
Skoll Hati Downy Fox Rat Longhorn Capricat Prancing Capricat

I think Hati and the Prancing Capricat got claimed before me - if that's the case may I have the two xolos instead?
Candycane Xolo Shimmering Xolo

YES SORRY the hati and capricat got got before BUT THE REST IS YOURS
she/her
+3 FR time
may i take the deck of cards apparel and any four elemental halos of your choice?
may i take the deck of cards apparel and any four elemental halos of your choice?
7GZL67L.png teemu !! any pronouns + bi
im a d&d loving metalhead :p
i like elves, dragons, and
magic (in that order)
dragons for sale
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
MiMwTFm.png
kI850Ts.png
co3WWXY.png
[quote name="Yarehasu" date="2021-08-08 12:28:47" ] Could I have Sadira? She's beautiful. https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67438137 And if possible, could I also get the shadow mark apparel and maybe the pink sprite? I love both so much. [/quote] YUP SHES YOURS the shadow emblem got got but the pink sprite (i assume it was the arcane nymph?) is available! sending over now <3
Yarehasu wrote on 2021-08-08 12:28:47:
Could I have Sadira? She's beautiful. https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67438137

And if possible, could I also get the shadow mark apparel and maybe the pink sprite? I love both so much.

YUP SHES YOURS
the shadow emblem got got but the pink sprite (i assume it was the arcane nymph?) is available! sending over now <3
she/her
+3 FR time
Could I get the water halo, wind halo, fire gem guardian, water gem guardian, and foxfire grove scene please? (I don't know their actual names, sorry)
Could I get the water halo, wind halo, fire gem guardian, water gem guardian, and foxfire grove scene please? (I don't know their actual names, sorry)
[quote name="Ophestra" date="2021-08-08 12:49:30" ] Thank you so much! ^v^ I would be very happy to get [item = Regenerating Reedjumper], if it is not taken before the moment when you get to this comment. I really love frogs ;v; [/quote] ENJOY A SPECIAL BOY
Ophestra wrote on 2021-08-08 12:49:30:
Thank you so much! ^v^
I would be very happy to get Regenerating Reedjumper , if it is not taken before the moment when you get to this comment. I really love frogs ;v;

ENJOY A SPECIAL BOY
she/her
+3 FR time
can i get [item=Sunrise Unicorn Horn][item=Glasswing Flutter][item=Ruffle Glasswing][item=Melprin][item=Roundhorn Melprin] i dont know what's taken so please let me know
can i get Sunrise Unicorn Horn Glasswing Flutter Ruffle Glasswing Melprin Roundhorn Melprin

i dont know what's taken so please let me know
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
[quote name="Amika" date="2021-08-08 12:33:23" ] Could i please get your bear familiars from fests? They are in my wishlist for a long time qwq [emoji=heart size=1] And arcane halo if possible >//< [/quote] ARCANE IS YOURS but i don't have their images/ids memorized, if you could just list them out in reply to this comment i'll send em over!
Amika wrote on 2021-08-08 12:33:23:
Could i please get your bear familiars from fests?
They are in my wishlist for a long time qwq
And arcane halo if possible >//<

ARCANE IS YOURS but i don't have their images/ids memorized, if you could just list them out in reply to this comment i'll send em over!
she/her
+3 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39