Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | literally everything goes giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

hi, my name is beans, i spent 4 years on this site, and THIS is [censored for copyright reasons]

i havent touched this game in like a year so now i'm clearing out everything i own :)

LITERALLY EVERYTHING MUST GO, DRAGONS, SKINS, MONEY?!?!?! act fast cause its first come first serve

limited to FIVE ITEMS/DRAGONS PER PERSON just to be fair. if you want more than five i'll be taking bribes in the form of art (message for details, willing to hold items)

the only thing not going is my progen for obvious reasons

THE ENTIRE MASTERLIST IS...HERE!!!!

includes everything in my hoard, images only, no exclusions apply!

here are the lovely ladies waiting for a BRAND NEW(?) HOME!

the first person to guess my cat's name gets all of my treasure and gems (42,442 treasure and 447 gems)
A HINT: he's named after a song :)

CONGRATS TO @errika FOR CORRECTLY GUESSING: JUDE

DO NOT PING ME TO CLAIM ITEMS OR ELSE I'LL BE REALLY ANNOYED AND SKIP OVER YOU WHICH IS SAD :(

edit: PLEASE be specific with what you want

edit 2: i am skipping over any posts that aren't specific and go back and forth, please list NO MORE THAN FIVE items you want, and you can list five backup items if they are labeled backup/'if you don't have any of those'/etc

edit 3: please please please dont ask me to look through wishlists, i already have a hard time focusing on this game/finding things on the doc

hi, my name is beans, i spent 4 years on this site, and THIS is [censored for copyright reasons]

i havent touched this game in like a year so now i'm clearing out everything i own :)

LITERALLY EVERYTHING MUST GO, DRAGONS, SKINS, MONEY?!?!?! act fast cause its first come first serve

limited to FIVE ITEMS/DRAGONS PER PERSON just to be fair. if you want more than five i'll be taking bribes in the form of art (message for details, willing to hold items)

the only thing not going is my progen for obvious reasons

THE ENTIRE MASTERLIST IS...HERE!!!!

includes everything in my hoard, images only, no exclusions apply!

here are the lovely ladies waiting for a BRAND NEW(?) HOME!

the first person to guess my cat's name gets all of my treasure and gems (42,442 treasure and 447 gems)
A HINT: he's named after a song :)

CONGRATS TO @errika FOR CORRECTLY GUESSING: JUDE

DO NOT PING ME TO CLAIM ITEMS OR ELSE I'LL BE REALLY ANNOYED AND SKIP OVER YOU WHICH IS SAD :(

edit: PLEASE be specific with what you want

edit 2: i am skipping over any posts that aren't specific and go back and forth, please list NO MORE THAN FIVE items you want, and you can list five backup items if they are labeled backup/'if you don't have any of those'/etc

edit 3: please please please dont ask me to look through wishlists, i already have a hard time focusing on this game/finding things on the doc
she/her
+3 FR time
I would love a dire kelpie mane and one of those lightning halos if i could!! Also if nobody has claimed the nature sprite yet, I would totally love it! I've been trying to get my hands on a sprite forever!!!
I would love a dire kelpie mane and one of those lightning halos if i could!! Also if nobody has claimed the nature sprite yet, I would totally love it! I've been trying to get my hands on a sprite forever!!!
Hello can I have some sprites?
Hello can I have some sprites?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
may i have your Nature Sprite please?
i0zb.png
Or some spirit familiars? Sorry for posting twice!
Or some spirit familiars? Sorry for posting twice!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
[quote name="Verbenas" date="2021-08-08 12:23:06" ] I would love a dire kelpie mane and one of those lightning halos if i could!! Also if nobody has claimed the nature sprite yet, I would totally love it! I've been trying to get my hands on a sprite forever!!! [/quote] CONGRATS ITS YOURS! sent over in a crossroads <3
Verbenas wrote on 2021-08-08 12:23:06:

CONGRATS ITS YOURS! sent over in a crossroads <3
she/her
+3 FR time
Could I nab these items? [item=raven sylvan dress][item=diver armband][item=aerborne halo][item=riot hazebeacon][item=fathomsearch spirit jug]
Could I nab these items?
Raven Sylvan Dress Diver Armband Aerborne Halo Riot Hazebeacon Fathomsearch Spirit Jug
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
[quote name="errika" date="2021-08-08 12:24:26" ] may i have your Nature Sprite please? [/quote] SORRY THATS BEEN TAKEN ALREADY tagging @megafauna ALSO PLEASE BE SPECIFIC INSTEAD OF 'can i get some xyz'
errika wrote on 2021-08-08 12:24:26:

SORRY THATS BEEN TAKEN ALREADY

tagging @megafauna

ALSO PLEASE BE SPECIFIC INSTEAD OF 'can i get some xyz'
she/her
+3 FR time
Hi hi! I was wondering if I could snatch the following (sorry if I don't know names of items)
hedgehog
*green nymph*
some gems/treasure :>
strawberry noggle
*shawdow app. emblem
Thanks much! ^^
lemme know if some are already taken!
Hi hi! I was wondering if I could snatch the following (sorry if I don't know names of items)
hedgehog
*green nymph*
some gems/treasure :>
strawberry noggle
*shawdow app. emblem
Thanks much! ^^
lemme know if some are already taken!
pushpushpushpushAM3cfpc.png Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
Z2soOA2.png
reHWBXk.png
AM3cfpc.png
Thank you very much for doing this. Can I please grab [item = Dwarf Unicorn] [item = Fluted Pukasloth] [item = Hati] [item = Jadecarved Decoy] [item = Prancing Capricat]?
Thank you very much for doing this. Can I please grab Dwarf Unicorn Fluted Pukasloth Hati Jadecarved Decoy Prancing Capricat ?

___ maystorm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39