Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dead Genes?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
Jupiter/Saturn, Vipera, Keel, Mosaic/Breakup
Jupiter/Saturn, Vipera, Keel, Mosaic/Breakup
7AGqN22.png
water, water everywhere
ping me, or I may not see your message
Crackle : exists
People : n o
Seriously though I never see crackle unless it’s a breed out the ugly which is sad cause I love it.
Clouded and leopard will never die, my male winter rep has um
Crackle : exists
People : n o
Seriously though I never see crackle unless it’s a breed out the ugly which is sad cause I love it.
Clouded and leopard will never die, my male winter rep has um
2uq3ZkE.png
Thycaline and okapi rarely see
Thycaline and okapi rarely see
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
cherub/peregrine...only bc i feel me and a lot of people overused it and now i HATE it. I remember when it released i loved it so much I even put it on non-gen ones...I have none of those dragons anymore lol.

I don't have a single dragon that sports cherub, a few that have peregrine but they are all either my random progen or her children lol. Would never buy a dragon with those genes now.
cherub/peregrine...only bc i feel me and a lot of people overused it and now i HATE it. I remember when it released i loved it so much I even put it on non-gen ones...I have none of those dragons anymore lol.

I don't have a single dragon that sports cherub, a few that have peregrine but they are all either my random progen or her children lol. Would never buy a dragon with those genes now.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I personally see Eye Spots and Hypnotic the least. I try to have all genes in my clan, even have a perfectly used Hypnotic but I never could find a good use for Eye Spots (Keel too but I don't want that... "thing" in my clan xD).
Falcon is nice, but I see it rarely too.
I personally see Eye Spots and Hypnotic the least. I try to have all genes in my clan, even have a perfectly used Hypnotic but I never could find a good use for Eye Spots (Keel too but I don't want that... "thing" in my clan xD).
Falcon is nice, but I see it rarely too.
according to this thread about 90% of my dragons are out of style (crackle everywhere)
according to this thread about 90% of my dragons are out of style (crackle everywhere)
Z5jS3rB.png
I actually believe I don't have a single dragon with Eye Spots - and I have 413 permas.
I actually believe I don't have a single dragon with Eye Spots - and I have 413 permas.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
i dont think ive seen a crystal or facet dragon in so long... i remember back when having one of those was super fashionable lmao

also i still use skink and spinner all the time they're probably my fave treasure genes
i dont think ive seen a crystal or facet dragon in so long... i remember back when having one of those was super fashionable lmao

also i still use skink and spinner all the time they're probably my fave treasure genes
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
@BraveEguana I think I have only had one stay for a while in my lair. Don't have her anymore tho. I like eyespots, but just haven't found the right dragon to keep
@BraveEguana I think I have only had one stay for a while in my lair. Don't have her anymore tho. I like eyespots, but just haven't found the right dragon to keep
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
To me, all of them are important so in my eyes, they're all alive and well, simply because I know I use them
To me, all of them are important so in my eyes, they're all alive and well, simply because I know I use them
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17