Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 569 570 571 572 573 ... 754 755
@NewfiesAtNASA I can take one of your Ice pairs after RO if nobody gets you before then!
@NewfiesAtNASA I can take one of your Ice pairs after RO if nobody gets you before then!
8Lpal06.gif
@NewfiesAtNASA
I can take one now and the other via rollover if you are comfortable with that. (Ice)
@NewfiesAtNASA
I can take one now and the other via rollover if you are comfortable with that. (Ice)
kHExOMX.png
@8611945 @LordsofShadow

ahh thank you both!! i can just send each pair to you both so you guys dont have to worry about staying up so late if that's alright with you, but if not i can do one or the other! whatever's more easier for you guys
@8611945 @LordsofShadow

ahh thank you both!! i can just send each pair to you both so you guys dont have to worry about staying up so late if that's alright with you, but if not i can do one or the other! whatever's more easier for you guys
snails.png
@NewfiesAtNASA I can take you for Fire, send when ready. I apologize if I don't get them until morning, will have to turn in soon for some sleep.
@NewfiesAtNASA I can take you for Fire, send when ready. I apologize if I don't get them until morning, will have to turn in soon for some sleep.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@NewfiesAtNASA I'm fine with you sending now ^_^
@NewfiesAtNASA I'm fine with you sending now ^_^
8Lpal06.gif
@Mariwen

don't be sorry for sleep!! thank you so much for taking them, you can accept whenever you're ready <3 ill send them right now and like i said, accept them when you're ready to !
@Mariwen

don't be sorry for sleep!! thank you so much for taking them, you can accept whenever you're ready <3 ill send them right now and like i said, accept them when you're ready to !
snails.png
@NewfiesAtNASA 3 eggs!
@NewfiesAtNASA 3 eggs!
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@Deeproar
@Asphalt
@bofasofa
@Devid
@merryseadragon
@Loriane
@NuovoSangue
@Viscere
looking for one water nest please! thank you <3
@Deeproar
@Asphalt
@bofasofa
@Devid
@merryseadragon
@Loriane
@NuovoSangue
@Viscere
looking for one water nest please! thank you <3
v4kiUt1.png
cons | m | twitter
@montromising @FireStorm3719 @TacticianLyra @ClashingHearts @kakushigo @BlueStopSigns @Aquira @Alurayune @Harmicist @azdacha @Greylag @valek @wonders @LordsofShadow @SkyBlue22 @snowpaw222 @Russingon @azdacha @treeblood @KittyL0rd @IcyCrystal @Hibernation @LucianTheHottie

Hi! I'm hoping to briefly rent two ice nests. I've got boons of fertility that I would like to use as well on said nests.
@montromising @FireStorm3719 @TacticianLyra @ClashingHearts @kakushigo @BlueStopSigns @Aquira @Alurayune @Harmicist @azdacha @Greylag @valek @wonders @LordsofShadow @SkyBlue22 @snowpaw222 @Russingon @azdacha @treeblood @KittyL0rd @IcyCrystal @Hibernation @LucianTheHottie

Hi! I'm hoping to briefly rent two ice nests. I've got boons of fertility that I would like to use as well on said nests.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@Lodzhal if you still need that ice nest I’m available:)
@Lodzhal if you still need that ice nest I’m available:)
6a17da620b1281c25696ca65d6e6c3a5.gif
1 2 ... 569 570 571 572 573 ... 754 755