Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats your fav band
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i'm just gettin into gojira. kyuss, qotsa, and sleep are good too :]

the relationships with ghost and r+ are complicated haha
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i'm just gettin into gojira. kyuss, qotsa, and sleep are good too :]

the relationships with ghost and r+ are complicated haha
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
Glad to see some AJJ love! I like the Front Bottoms, Will Wood, and American Poet Society along with them :)
Glad to see some AJJ love! I like the Front Bottoms, Will Wood, and American Poet Society along with them :)
Qpv2mvo.png
I BROKE MY SIGNATURE BUTTONS
game is so hard for no reason my poor signature buttons !!!
I don’t have a particular favourite but Slipknot, CKY, Funeral for a friend and Sylosis are my most listened to on Spotify.
I don’t have a particular favourite but Slipknot, CKY, Funeral for a friend and Sylosis are my most listened to on Spotify.
FAA7LEH.pngLRdLP2V.pngrI18gRz.png5BsilZ9.pngTlmcw5e.png
i love ajj but my favorite band is glass beach ^_^
i love ajj but my favorite band is glass beach ^_^
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
Lemon Demon for sure, but Glass Animals are also good!
Lemon Demon for sure, but Glass Animals are also good!
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
75678404.png
asking alexandria is my top fave but bring me the horizon is a close second, especially their older stuff
but also bullet for my valentine, beartooth, pierce the veil and the amity affliction r all great....

i also rlly like dayseeker and palisades JFJDHHD theres a lot-
asking alexandria is my top fave but bring me the horizon is a close second, especially their older stuff
but also bullet for my valentine, beartooth, pierce the veil and the amity affliction r all great....

i also rlly like dayseeker and palisades JFJDHHD theres a lot-
To narrow it down to just one is so hard, I'd have to do a top 3... My all-time favorite bands have got to be Streetlight Manifesto and Candlemass. Huge parts of my life! :) Third spot tends to shift with the years, but Giant Squid has been a top pick lately; I bought my first vinyl albums from them today as a gift to myself. :D
To narrow it down to just one is so hard, I'd have to do a top 3... My all-time favorite bands have got to be Streetlight Manifesto and Candlemass. Huge parts of my life! :) Third spot tends to shift with the years, but Giant Squid has been a top pick lately; I bought my first vinyl albums from them today as a gift to myself. :D
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
My taste in bands is so drastically all over the place it's unreal. Nothing but Thieves, Red Vox, Depeche Mode, Halestorm, and Red are bands I frequent though!
My taste in bands is so drastically all over the place it's unreal. Nothing but Thieves, Red Vox, Depeche Mode, Halestorm, and Red are bands I frequent though!
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
i absolutely love nirvana and weezer, theyve got to be my top two bands of all time! i also like harvey danger, coldplay, and ajj.
i absolutely love nirvana and weezer, theyve got to be my top two bands of all time! i also like harvey danger, coldplay, and ajj.
CFgatl.gif Jonouchi.gif Kaiba2.gif Marik.gif
jackson or joey + he/him
audhd & fr time -1 & wishlist
yu-gi-oh fandragon project
[quote name="Zinczic118" date="2021-08-05 07:54:18" ] Stratovarius [/quote] [quote name="Lleiset" date="2021-08-05 10:04:36" ] van Canto [/quote] Good taste, you guys. Stratovarius would've also been the one on top of my mind. And you can't go wrong with van Canto. I'd also like to throw Heilung, and The Hu in here. If you like one of them, you'll probably the the other too, despite them being somewhat different. And though Heilung doesn't use many instruments typical to metal, they are popular with people likeing metal. Vinkings are pretty metal on their own, I guess.
Zinczic118 wrote on 2021-08-05 07:54:18:
Stratovarius
Lleiset wrote on 2021-08-05 10:04:36:
van Canto

Good taste, you guys. Stratovarius would've also been the one on top of my mind. And you can't go wrong with van Canto.

I'd also like to throw Heilung, and The Hu in here.
If you like one of them, you'll probably the the other too, despite them being somewhat different. And though Heilung doesn't use many instruments typical to metal, they are popular with people likeing metal. Vinkings are pretty metal on their own, I guess.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8