Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Headmate Reps!
1 2 3
@ElementMaster
@orcalot

I'm totally willing to breed them over in my nest!!! Just send them over whenever you'd like!! :D
@ElementMaster
@orcalot

I'm totally willing to breed them over in my nest!!! Just send them over whenever you'd like!! :D
Totally didnt see the pair was already good to go! The hatchlings are done!! Who do I return the pair and the hatchlings too?! :D

@Orcalot
@ElementalMaster
Totally didnt see the pair was already good to go! The hatchlings are done!! Who do I return the pair and the hatchlings too?! :D

@Orcalot
@ElementalMaster
@L3V1 To me! They're my pair! As for the hatchlings, it seems we have one boy and two girls!

@ElementMaster does the boy interest you? He's got a lighter tert color than your scry has listed ^^'
@L3V1 To me! They're my pair! As for the hatchlings, it seems we have one boy and two girls!

@ElementMaster does the boy interest you? He's got a lighter tert color than your scry has listed ^^'
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@Orcalot

Sending over your pair now!! :D
@Orcalot

Sending over your pair now!! :D
@L3VI I’ll grab all three, please! How much will that be?
@L3VI I’ll grab all three, please! How much will that be?
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster

Oh, they've been sent back to me! I could do 32kt for all three?
@ElementMaster

Oh, they've been sent back to me! I could do 32kt for all three?
Orca | they/he
@ElementMaster

Actually, do you mind if I hold onto the firstborn? I can do the other two for 24kt though!
@ElementMaster

Actually, do you mind if I hold onto the firstborn? I can do the other two for 24kt though!
Orca | they/he
@orcalot can I grab moonlight and callixto please :) sorry don’t know what order they were in
@orcalot can I grab moonlight and callixto please :) sorry don’t know what order they were in
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster

Moonlight is the firstborn, and I was kind of hoping to keep her :(

I can send Callixto for 12kt for now but may need a little bit of time to think about Moonlight
@ElementMaster

Moonlight is the firstborn, and I was kind of hoping to keep her :(

I can send Callixto for 12kt for now but may need a little bit of time to think about Moonlight
Orca | they/he
@orcalot
Argh! Ok. It’s just, she was the closest to the range I was looking for in her generation. Breeding plans are such a pain!
@orcalot
Argh! Ok. It’s just, she was the closest to the range I was looking for in her generation. Breeding plans are such a pain!
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
1 2 3