Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BLOCKED?! - Gather the FF people
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Tony

Wasn't Pepper your bae? :p
@Tony

Wasn't Pepper your bae? :p
@Nibi

Was that a joke?
@Nibi

Was that a joke?
@Tony

Uhm...yes? No? What's the right answer to that...?
@Tony

Uhm...yes? No? What's the right answer to that...?
@Nibi

She's not my bae.
@Nibi

She's not my bae.
*sits down*

Hey guys. :3
*sits down*

Hey guys. :3
aywas3.gif
*Sits on thread* Why did I not know this existed?
*Sits on thread* Why did I not know this existed?
reakeda_by_succubuslust-davf9cl.pngp=mb&board=drw&id=1079687&page=1]Planets Project Here
I haven't been on FR in forever. FF kind of took over my life.
I forget how to play this game now. Dx
I haven't been on FR in forever. FF kind of took over my life.
I forget how to play this game now. Dx
468x60.gif
@Keiko222

I'll teach you how to play again.

@Reakeda

Apparently a lot of the FF crowd didn't know we had our own thread. I'd actually like it to be a bit more tight-knit, sort-of like a support group for one another. Like, for example, if a user needed something then maybe we could all pitch in and help.
@Keiko222

I'll teach you how to play again.

@Reakeda

Apparently a lot of the FF crowd didn't know we had our own thread. I'd actually like it to be a bit more tight-knit, sort-of like a support group for one another. Like, for example, if a user needed something then maybe we could all pitch in and help.
Hmm. FF peoples. I haven't been there in ages. (FR kind of took over for me...haha)

*is a bit curious to know f any of you guys knew me on FF* (I had serious banner making skills)
Hmm. FF peoples. I haven't been there in ages. (FR kind of took over for me...haha)

*is a bit curious to know f any of you guys knew me on FF* (I had serious banner making skills)
pair_cards_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z130.pngvet_s_place_copy_by_vet_in_training-d85iy7k.pngtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngwhat_do_you_like_about_your_vet_copy_by_vet_in_training-d8jnhoc.pngvet_s_stud_club_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z10p.png
@VetinTraining
I can definitely see from your banner that you indeed have serious banner making skills.
I'm Siartha from 15323. BE MY FRIEND :D
@VetinTraining
I can definitely see from your banner that you indeed have serious banner making skills.
I'm Siartha from 15323. BE MY FRIEND :D
QFMsHc3.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21