Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BLOCKED?! - Gather the FF people
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
@Siartha ooooh, well I am smooth :P

@Kewlgurl, i'm sure you're doing the right thing, after all your dragon has a silly little hat. How could someone who gives their dragon a silly little hat do something wrong?
@Siartha ooooh, well I am smooth :P

@Kewlgurl, i'm sure you're doing the right thing, after all your dragon has a silly little hat. How could someone who gives their dragon a silly little hat do something wrong?
17 hours ahead of Flight Rising time
bbtm2_zpse6cee531.png
Need to contact me? Try messageing me on Felisfire, if you don't want to register there, you can always try me on my Facebook page
@Kurohomura. HAT. THAT'S NOT A HAT. IT'S A FEDORA. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS ARE FEDORAS. THE MORE THE BETTER. FEDORA. SEXY.
@Kurohomura. HAT. THAT'S NOT A HAT. IT'S A FEDORA. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS ARE FEDORAS. THE MORE THE BETTER. FEDORA. SEXY.
aywas3.gif
@kewlgurl
OH MY GODS, YOU DO NOT WANT A FEDORA
HAVE YOU HEARD THE STORIES
THE NECK BEARDS
THE FEDORAS
RUN, CHILD, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

(And yes, I support eating people as a solution)

@Kurohomura
All this talk of smoothness makes me want a baby dolphin
@kewlgurl
OH MY GODS, YOU DO NOT WANT A FEDORA
HAVE YOU HEARD THE STORIES
THE NECK BEARDS
THE FEDORAS
RUN, CHILD, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

(And yes, I support eating people as a solution)

@Kurohomura
All this talk of smoothness makes me want a baby dolphin
QFMsHc3.png
I've spent at least 100k here on fedoras. Just look at my lair. XD

edit: The White and Reds are like 21k each. D:

-kewl
I've spent at least 100k here on fedoras. Just look at my lair. XD

edit: The White and Reds are like 21k each. D:

-kewl
aywas3.gif
@Siartha

Well the three cottages in the mountains are around 40 years old,or even more?But they look brand new and we actually had a fourth one in the mountains but that got destroyed in our country war.

And then I have one at sea,that is actually our biggest house because my whole family (us 12) spends time together there.Its just investments,some people buy cars and jewelry,but my family buys land.
Next to our house at sea we have land to build 4 more houses like that and we have a private beach made.
At the mountain cottages we have a bunch of vineyards,not to mention even more land because we practicly own 4 mountains with forests.

*cough* Yeah,it may seem like a lot,but my family worked really hard.It just depends in what you're investing,its about personality.Like I said,some people buy cars and jewelry,we buy mountains and forests ^^''
@Siartha

Well the three cottages in the mountains are around 40 years old,or even more?But they look brand new and we actually had a fourth one in the mountains but that got destroyed in our country war.

And then I have one at sea,that is actually our biggest house because my whole family (us 12) spends time together there.Its just investments,some people buy cars and jewelry,but my family buys land.
Next to our house at sea we have land to build 4 more houses like that and we have a private beach made.
At the mountain cottages we have a bunch of vineyards,not to mention even more land because we practicly own 4 mountains with forests.

*cough* Yeah,it may seem like a lot,but my family worked really hard.It just depends in what you're investing,its about personality.Like I said,some people buy cars and jewelry,we buy mountains and forests ^^''
Hey Kewl...the Shadowbinder is a girl. Isn't she? Like... Half the shadow flight calls her Droolmum or something.. right? Gloom mum too I think.

Also, Fedora's have a pretty awesome history that comes long before neckbeards and idiot hipsters got ahold of them.

History:
The word fedora comes from the title of an 1882 play by dramatist Victorien Sardou, Fédora, written for Sarah Bernhardt. The play was first performed in the United States in 1889. Bernhardt played Princess Fédora, the heroine of the play. During the play, Bernhardt, a notorious cross-dresser, wore a center-creased, soft brimmed hat. It was popular for its stylishness and its ability to protect the wearer's head from the wind and weather. Since the early part of the 20th century, many Haredi and other Orthodox Jews have made black fedoras normative to their daily wear.

In popular culture:
Fedoras have become widely associated with gangsters and Prohibition, which coincided with the height of the hat's popularity in the 1920s to early 1950s. In the second half of the 1950s, it fell out of favor due to a shift towards more informal clothing styles.
Indiana Jones popularized the fedora in the Indiana Jones franchise.
American college football coach Bear Bryant could be seen on national television wearing his trademark plaid and hounds-tooth fedoras. He also appeared on the cover of Time magazine wearing a fedora under the banner "Supercoach". Coach Tom Landry also wore the hat while he was the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. It would later become his trademark image. A cenotaph dedicated to Landry with a depiction of his fedora was placed in the official Texas State Cemetery in Austin at the family's request. In addition the Cowboys wore a patch on their uniforms during the 2000 season depicting Landry's fedora.
Michael Jackson frequently wore a fedora in public appearances, concerts and video clips.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedora

Long story short: Fedoras are cool.
Hey Kewl...the Shadowbinder is a girl. Isn't she? Like... Half the shadow flight calls her Droolmum or something.. right? Gloom mum too I think.

Also, Fedora's have a pretty awesome history that comes long before neckbeards and idiot hipsters got ahold of them.

History:
The word fedora comes from the title of an 1882 play by dramatist Victorien Sardou, Fédora, written for Sarah Bernhardt. The play was first performed in the United States in 1889. Bernhardt played Princess Fédora, the heroine of the play. During the play, Bernhardt, a notorious cross-dresser, wore a center-creased, soft brimmed hat. It was popular for its stylishness and its ability to protect the wearer's head from the wind and weather. Since the early part of the 20th century, many Haredi and other Orthodox Jews have made black fedoras normative to their daily wear.

In popular culture:
Fedoras have become widely associated with gangsters and Prohibition, which coincided with the height of the hat's popularity in the 1920s to early 1950s. In the second half of the 1950s, it fell out of favor due to a shift towards more informal clothing styles.
Indiana Jones popularized the fedora in the Indiana Jones franchise.
American college football coach Bear Bryant could be seen on national television wearing his trademark plaid and hounds-tooth fedoras. He also appeared on the cover of Time magazine wearing a fedora under the banner "Supercoach". Coach Tom Landry also wore the hat while he was the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. It would later become his trademark image. A cenotaph dedicated to Landry with a depiction of his fedora was placed in the official Texas State Cemetery in Austin at the family's request. In addition the Cowboys wore a patch on their uniforms during the 2000 season depicting Landry's fedora.
Michael Jackson frequently wore a fedora in public appearances, concerts and video clips.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedora

Long story short: Fedoras are cool.
Shut up.
@Mourn, yeah the Shadowbinder is a girl but.....*flails* I didn't know who my deity was till a few weeks earlier don't judge. DX

@Kurohomura, Hey, you know those 'silly hats'? Look at my lair now. >:D
@Mourn, yeah the Shadowbinder is a girl but.....*flails* I didn't know who my deity was till a few weeks earlier don't judge. DX

@Kurohomura, Hey, you know those 'silly hats'? Look at my lair now. >:D
aywas3.gif
@Cockta
Your family has 12 people o.O I've always wanted a big family. So many people to talk with!
Will you adopt me...
@Cockta
Your family has 12 people o.O I've always wanted a big family. So many people to talk with!
Will you adopt me...
QFMsHc3.png
@Siartha

Haha,sure I'll adopt you!The more the merrier :D
I adore having a big family,doing all those things together,like right now,we watch every single World Cup game together :D
@Siartha

Haha,sure I'll adopt you!The more the merrier :D
I adore having a big family,doing all those things together,like right now,we watch every single World Cup game together :D
I really do need to check back here more :P
I really do need to check back here more :P
17 hours ahead of Flight Rising time
bbtm2_zpse6cee531.png
Need to contact me? Try messageing me on Felisfire, if you don't want to register there, you can always try me on my Facebook page
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21