Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Seeking: Descendants of my Old Dragons
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34
@seacht @hatesprit this is my first time using the forum so i'm not sure this post is necessary lol but i am happy to give back ivory and the spiral! i don't need anything in return, just wishing you guys luck!
@seacht @hatesprit this is my first time using the forum so i'm not sure this post is necessary lol but i am happy to give back ivory and the spiral! i don't need anything in return, just wishing you guys luck!
@hatesprit Alright thank you! (Yeah my apologies about the dual pings) Do you think I should ping seacht and let them know or just wait for them to find me? This is like, as I said, the first time I’ve ever done something like this.
@hatesprit Alright thank you! (Yeah my apologies about the dual pings) Do you think I should ping seacht and let them know or just wait for them to find me? This is like, as I said, the first time I’ve ever done something like this.
@ Absolutely everyone: I WILL GLADLY AND GRACIOUSLY ACCEPT BABIES AND THROWAWAYS AND DRAGONS YOU DO NOT AT ALL WANT!! I didn’t expect to get any response at all, and to have gotten such a surge of kindness is honestly about to make me cry. You’re all the best, and I knew I missed this community for a good reason.
My only only only desire is for the dragons’ lineage to go back to that of any of the dragons residing within lair #21707. That’s it! Anything goes beyond that.
@ Absolutely everyone: I WILL GLADLY AND GRACIOUSLY ACCEPT BABIES AND THROWAWAYS AND DRAGONS YOU DO NOT AT ALL WANT!! I didn’t expect to get any response at all, and to have gotten such a surge of kindness is honestly about to make me cry. You’re all the best, and I knew I missed this community for a good reason.
My only only only desire is for the dragons’ lineage to go back to that of any of the dragons residing within lair #21707. That’s it! Anything goes beyond that.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Seacht

do you want me to wait to keep going so you can catch up with the people who have responded thus far? nominally i have other things i *should* be doing, but this is way more fun, so i'll follow whatever you prefer. also again sorry for flooding your search with now 20 pages and counting but i do hope it helps ameliorate the pain of the lost account to see how insanely many descendants are still around and beloved!
@Seacht

do you want me to wait to keep going so you can catch up with the people who have responded thus far? nominally i have other things i *should* be doing, but this is way more fun, so i'll follow whatever you prefer. also again sorry for flooding your search with now 20 pages and counting but i do hope it helps ameliorate the pain of the lost account to see how insanely many descendants are still around and beloved!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@transatlanticism

as with mango, welcome to the forums and sorry for dragging you in here out of the blue :) that is incredibly kind of you, and i'm wishing you the best day you can possibly have as thanks for your generosity <3

@Mango1011

i think you're ok – seeing as they posted right after you, i'm certain they just need to catch up with the slight deluge i dropped on their post but then they'll get everything in order lol
@transatlanticism

as with mango, welcome to the forums and sorry for dragging you in here out of the blue :) that is incredibly kind of you, and i'm wishing you the best day you can possibly have as thanks for your generosity <3

@Mango1011

i think you're ok – seeing as they posted right after you, i'm certain they just need to catch up with the slight deluge i dropped on their post but then they'll get everything in order lol
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
Ah I didn’t even notice until now, thank you so much for your help!
@seacht One last question, we’re supposed to trade these to you, right? Because I can’t think of any other way but I am also just asking to assure myself

Also I started breeding Plasma for you, it should be done in about five to four days. They have two offspring I am assuming you want them both?
Ah I didn’t even notice until now, thank you so much for your help!
@seacht One last question, we’re supposed to trade these to you, right? Because I can’t think of any other way but I am also just asking to assure myself

Also I started breeding Plasma for you, it should be done in about five to four days. They have two offspring I am assuming you want them both?
@seacht @hatesprit Zaza is a perma but I'd be happy to breed some offspring of his for you!

Edit: turns out he JUST became ready to breed today lol, so I bred him with Rocket because they make decently pretty babies.
@seacht @hatesprit Zaza is a perma but I'd be happy to breed some offspring of his for you!

Edit: turns out he JUST became ready to breed today lol, so I bred him with Rocket because they make decently pretty babies.
tumblr_inline_obv8f1tIqK1tvk22u_500.gifk5foxrd.giftumblr_inline_obv8f1tIqK1tvk22u_500.gif
@Seacht
Hello! I cannot give Grivu as I have worked a year to get this exact colors and genes, work out his story and design, however Jekusea looked after my fodder hatchlings all this time, they would gladly get a new home and retire or get new adventures :)
@Seacht
Hello! I cannot give Grivu as I have worked a year to get this exact colors and genes, work out his story and design, however Jekusea looked after my fodder hatchlings all this time, they would gladly get a new home and retire or get new adventures :)
fSmWLup.png 2Q8dVW5.gif
Adopts
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/44b8ad475d96a36e750ebca0dbbf4700/34f084f58237559c-17/s500x750/a36d9e3331ce8486a4a92e9a48b7af9fc869d90f.gifv[/img]
rzCod3R.png
@Seacht

So interestingly enough, I am the original breeder of your dragon Dawn. I still own both dragons, and while I don't use them in a breeding pair any longer, I could do a 1 time breeding for you if you want a Brother or Sister of Dawn.

Let me know.
@Seacht

So interestingly enough, I am the original breeder of your dragon Dawn. I still own both dragons, and while I don't use them in a breeding pair any longer, I could do a 1 time breeding for you if you want a Brother or Sister of Dawn.

Let me know.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
@Foa WOW!! Nice to hear from you again, it’s been years and years!!! I didn’t even remember your UN! Yes! A thousand times yes!! That would be absolutely incredible, Dawn meant so much to me!!!! ;~; <3
@Foa WOW!! Nice to hear from you again, it’s been years and years!!! I didn’t even remember your UN! Yes! A thousand times yes!! That would be absolutely incredible, Dawn meant so much to me!!!! ;~; <3
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34