Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Transgender Flag Dragons.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
@gothcheetah I still have 2 female Skydancers and 1 male Imperial. I need a name and spelled correctly and you’ll have a CR set up. They’re on page 7 in my lair.
@gothcheetah I still have 2 female Skydancers and 1 male Imperial. I need a name and spelled correctly and you’ll have a CR set up. They’re on page 7 in my lair.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
@mystiquemuse I would love the male Imp, and named Nimbus if you please. Thank you so very much!
@mystiquemuse I would love the male Imp, and named Nimbus if you please. Thank you so very much!
@gothcheetah well they won’t allow that name. The way I usually get around it is put a word in front or back of it.
@gothcheetah well they won’t allow that name. The way I usually get around it is put a word in front or back of it.
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
@mystiquemuse is Cumulonimbus too long?
@mystiquemuse is Cumulonimbus too long?
@gothcheetah still not accepted. How about LordGodNimbus?
@gothcheetah still not accepted. How about LordGodNimbus?
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
@mystiquemuse How about Balder? So sorry to have been difficult, but it better take that one!
@mystiquemuse How about Balder? So sorry to have been difficult, but it better take that one!
@gothcheetah they’re in the CR.
@gothcheetah they’re in the CR.
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
am a genderfluid bab who thinks theyre mostly transmale but ive still been trying to figure out my identity now that im in a safe and healthy environment.

Do you have anymore dergs avail? Also love this proj
am a genderfluid bab who thinks theyre mostly transmale but ive still been trying to figure out my identity now that im in a safe and healthy environment.

Do you have anymore dergs avail? Also love this proj
_____________dqPAs.gif ZdYwSpc.png?1.png
3x5FMbP.png?1.png
FR + 0
ZZzzzz i disappear randomly
vjSPo.gif
@phisan I have 2 female Skydancers left.
@phisan I have 2 female Skydancers left.
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
[quote name="MystiqueMuse" date="2021-08-19 02:41:11" ] @/phisan I have 2 female Skydancers left. [/quote] Could I get Bertie please?
MystiqueMuse wrote on 2021-08-19 02:41:11:
@/phisan I have 2 female Skydancers left.

Could I get Bertie please?
_____________dqPAs.gif ZdYwSpc.png?1.png
3x5FMbP.png?1.png
FR + 0
ZZzzzz i disappear randomly
vjSPo.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20