Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Transgender Flag Dragons.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@storygeek

I hope that your impulses have guided you well. Enjoy them.
@storygeek

I hope that your impulses have guided you well. Enjoy them.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
Hey, I just saw this post and was wondering if you still have any of these dragons left? Thank you!
Hey, I just saw this post and was wondering if you still have any of these dragons left? Thank you!
@mapleplays

Yes I have male and female Skydancers. Are you transgender or an alli.
@mapleplays

Yes I have male and female Skydancers. Are you transgender or an alli.
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
It's a question I've been avoiding, I am definitely an ally though. I have no problem paying full price too! Could I get a male please? Again thank you so much!
It's a question I've been avoiding, I am definitely an ally though. I have no problem paying full price too! Could I get a male please? Again thank you so much!
Oh wow I don't often look in the Dragon Sales forum section but am glad I did. I'm a non-binary trans person, and I would be super interested in purchasing one of your female skydancers if you have one available. I would probably try out breeding them with this pride colors beauty, and can already think of some cool lore possibilities. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69983312][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699834/69983312_350.png[/img][/url] Are They and Them also up for sale? I see them listed in that tab, but wasn't sure since they aren't mentioned in your original post. Also, wow all your dragons are gorgeous!
Oh wow I don't often look in the Dragon Sales forum section but am glad I did. I'm a non-binary trans person, and I would be super interested in purchasing one of your female skydancers if you have one available. I would probably try out breeding them with this pride colors beauty, and can already think of some cool lore possibilities.

69983312_350.png

Are They and Them also up for sale? I see them listed in that tab, but wasn't sure since they aren't mentioned in your original post.
Also, wow all your dragons are gorgeous!
1UKVJhi.png
@mapleplays

What name do you want it to have? Or do you want me to give them a gender neutral name?
@mapleplays

What name do you want it to have? Or do you want me to give them a gender neutral name?
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
@forestfirebird

They and Them are for sale they’re just off of being a bi flag. Getting a true bi flag breeding pair, as well I am also trying to breed a pan flag.

You can have the dragon but I need a name for them or I can name them a gender neutral name?

Thanks for the compliment. Your lair is well defined but you’re going to have to make an opening to receive the dragon.
@forestfirebird

They and Them are for sale they’re just off of being a bi flag. Getting a true bi flag breeding pair, as well I am also trying to breed a pan flag.

You can have the dragon but I need a name for them or I can name them a gender neutral name?

Thanks for the compliment. Your lair is well defined but you’re going to have to make an opening to receive the dragon.
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
Just scooped up "They" - first Gaoler dragon for my lair, yay! And for the skydancer, let's go with "Transcendence." Thank you!
Just scooped up "They" - first Gaoler dragon for my lair, yay! And for the skydancer, let's go with "Transcendence." Thank you!
1UKVJhi.png
If you want you may give it any name you want! If not "Knox" is a good name I think :D
If you want you may give it any name you want! If not "Knox" is a good name I think :D
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=182940]@MystiqueMuse[/url] [quote]Your lair is well defined but you’re going to have to make an opening to receive the dragon.[/quote] Whoops! Lair has space now.
@MystiqueMuse
Quote:
Your lair is well defined but you’re going to have to make an opening to receive the dragon.

Whoops! Lair has space now.
1UKVJhi.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20