Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 661 662 663 664 665 ... 792 793
@TheWhiteHart

Im bacccck, a gold package please!
@TheWhiteHart

Im bacccck, a gold package please!
@LeRawrs

Hiya! I'm going to add you to the pinglist, for the moment. I'm going to be making an announcement about future leveling stuffs this weekend.
@LeRawrs

Hiya! I'm going to add you to the pinglist, for the moment. I'm going to be making an announcement about future leveling stuffs this weekend.
TtDzTWB.png
@TalksToDragons

Final ping for your dragon. If I don't hear from you tonight, I'm going to remove you from the waitlit. :)
@TalksToDragons

Final ping for your dragon. If I don't hear from you tonight, I'm going to remove you from the waitlit. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

But..but.. It's not this weekend yet! XD
You've now made me nervous about this announcement :P
@TheWhiteHart

But..but.. It's not this weekend yet! XD
You've now made me nervous about this announcement :P
@Amika

Another Friday, another feathery friend returning home to show off their new fancy footwork!
@Amika

Another Friday, another feathery friend returning home to show off their new fancy footwork!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Hellooo! I was asleep. Hope I haven't missed the call?
@TheWhiteHart Hellooo! I was asleep. Hope I haven't missed the call?
@TalksToDragons

Comet came and went, illuminating the sky as only a skydancer can! Hopefully she lands somewhere near home, or it'll be a long walk!
@TalksToDragons

Comet came and went, illuminating the sky as only a skydancer can! Hopefully she lands somewhere near home, or it'll be a long walk!
TtDzTWB.png
Ha, I hope so too! Lucky she´s fairly easy to spot, at least when it comes to bearing her wings in flight! ;)
Ha, I hope so too! Lucky she´s fairly easy to spot, at least when it comes to bearing her wings in flight! ;)
@Tafficat. @creme, @FaceTheWind, @Faileas, @Silverishness, @colorimetry, @mercurialwings, @Leashay, @Ilovepits, @rowdy, @pierrct, @DemonKid, @ScarredLightning, @Shadowfire1223, @adomaniia, @Winter, @atrolock, @Kveldulfr, @Kimikada, @coyoteking, @StarfallQueen, @Madolche, @FaalVerotiik, @Inawa, @WolfandCrow, @Drakkainen, @Sejjo, @OrionsShadow, @Nocturnea, @Cyanna, @Megan65, @Princoxx, @klee, @DemonKid, @Soapwort, @Crystalloid, @SoullessWendigo, @Ashkaa, @valarauka, @Yachi, @Lykos, @Totsugeki, @ptarmigan, @CoffeeShoppe, @Zeir, @Antivulano, @yall, @Lykos, @Xesei, @Kintora, @dreamclaws, @WindWarrior, @nephelle, @EnforcerHecate, @GeckoWithATophat, @IceKota, @Novamouy17, @Yachi, @Impception, @Zevos, @SarcasticHawke, @LilyBound, @LadyLB, @littleraddish128, @iidolomantis, @LeRawrs

Well, it’s finally happened. I have managed to scrape together — in large part due to you! — enough treasure and gems to finish my very last gene projects. I have no officially won Flight Rising! (I think?) I finally own the full rainbow in gem-gened breeding pairs, and I’m exhausted.

It’s hard to believe I’ve been leveling dragons for almost four years, now, and I have to say, it’s been fun. I’ve enjoyed seeing the sheer variety of dragons you collect, and I’ve been honored by the trust you’ve placed in me, allowing me to wave them in front of wartoads or throw them at podids just to see what happened.

I’m going to take the rest of summer off. I have no set schedule and no idea of when I’ll be back, but when I do return, I’ll be sure to let you know.
@Tafficat. @creme, @FaceTheWind, @Faileas, @Silverishness, @colorimetry, @mercurialwings, @Leashay, @Ilovepits, @rowdy, @pierrct, @DemonKid, @ScarredLightning, @Shadowfire1223, @adomaniia, @Winter, @atrolock, @Kveldulfr, @Kimikada, @coyoteking, @StarfallQueen, @Madolche, @FaalVerotiik, @Inawa, @WolfandCrow, @Drakkainen, @Sejjo, @OrionsShadow, @Nocturnea, @Cyanna, @Megan65, @Princoxx, @klee, @DemonKid, @Soapwort, @Crystalloid, @SoullessWendigo, @Ashkaa, @valarauka, @Yachi, @Lykos, @Totsugeki, @ptarmigan, @CoffeeShoppe, @Zeir, @Antivulano, @yall, @Lykos, @Xesei, @Kintora, @dreamclaws, @WindWarrior, @nephelle, @EnforcerHecate, @GeckoWithATophat, @IceKota, @Novamouy17, @Yachi, @Impception, @Zevos, @SarcasticHawke, @LilyBound, @LadyLB, @littleraddish128, @iidolomantis, @LeRawrs

Well, it’s finally happened. I have managed to scrape together — in large part due to you! — enough treasure and gems to finish my very last gene projects. I have no officially won Flight Rising! (I think?) I finally own the full rainbow in gem-gened breeding pairs, and I’m exhausted.

It’s hard to believe I’ve been leveling dragons for almost four years, now, and I have to say, it’s been fun. I’ve enjoyed seeing the sheer variety of dragons you collect, and I’ve been honored by the trust you’ve placed in me, allowing me to wave them in front of wartoads or throw them at podids just to see what happened.

I’m going to take the rest of summer off. I have no set schedule and no idea of when I’ll be back, but when I do return, I’ll be sure to let you know.
TtDzTWB.png
Congrats on your accomplishment and enjoy your break!
Congrats on your accomplishment and enjoy your break!
LadyLB
1 2 ... 661 662 663 664 665 ... 792 793