Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 111 112
WHOA THAT DRAGON LOOKS LIKE A TWO-HEADED COCKATRICE???

SO MUCH EXCITEMENT??? WHREJKGHDJKFG???!!!!11?112#?@?#
WHOA THAT DRAGON LOOKS LIKE A TWO-HEADED COCKATRICE???

SO MUCH EXCITEMENT??? WHREJKGHDJKFG???!!!!11?112#?@?#
He/him/it || My Art Shop!
l9EMWnE.png
YOOOOOOO THAT NEW BREED LOOKS SO COOL
is it gonna be a two-headed breed? :eyes:
YOOOOOOO THAT NEW BREED LOOKS SO COOL
is it gonna be a two-headed breed? :eyes:
see my current avatar dragon
nekhbet/tess | 15 y.o.
she/he, bigender lesbian, taken
trying to be more active. still no fancy signature though
>
read more abt me here:
New breed looks rad! I hope my and other users' suspicions are correct and it has multiple heads, I literally made a comment a few days ago saying that I'd love to have a multi headed dragon in my lair.
New breed looks rad! I hope my and other users' suspicions are correct and it has multiple heads, I literally made a comment a few days ago saying that I'd love to have a multi headed dragon in my lair.
very excited for warrior's way and the new dragon breed ! fingers crossed it's a multiheaded one :3c thank you for the notn update as well, as this is my first year on fr i had no idea there were so many notn exclusive items, this will definitely help out on being able to collect them ! thank you for all the hard work you've put in, you've made so many wonderful additions this year ! i can't wait for warrior's way to begin !
very excited for warrior's way and the new dragon breed ! fingers crossed it's a multiheaded one :3c thank you for the notn update as well, as this is my first year on fr i had no idea there were so many notn exclusive items, this will definitely help out on being able to collect them ! thank you for all the hard work you've put in, you've made so many wonderful additions this year ! i can't wait for warrior's way to begin !
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
Please tell me that's a plague ancient ; u ; cause I love them and I'm going to toss my entire lair out and replace them with these because I LOVE THEM.
Please tell me that's a plague ancient ; u ; cause I love them and I'm going to toss my entire lair out and replace them with these because I LOVE THEM.
Oooo I'm really curious about this warrior's way- also that silhouette looks SICK
Oooo I'm really curious about this warrior's way- also that silhouette looks SICK
I'm excited about the new breed!
I'm excited about the new breed!
[emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
A new breed aksjakanak
A new breed aksjakanak
Woah so cool!!!!! I cant wait to see what happens in august :D !
And the next notn having fewer items takes a huge load off my back as I need a lot of items from previous ones and too many new items might've made me stress on which ones to get lmao.
Can't wait for the next breed!!
Woah so cool!!!!! I cant wait to see what happens in august :D !
And the next notn having fewer items takes a huge load off my back as I need a lot of items from previous ones and too many new items might've made me stress on which ones to get lmao.
Can't wait for the next breed!!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 111 112