Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 563 564 565 566 567 ... 754 755
@QueenJ11 @actualleviathan @singswithtrees @Runi @tilkka @Severynn @WolfTrickster @CatyCrisis @CorruptedSparrow
Looking for a Plague Nest, are any of you available?
@QueenJ11 @actualleviathan @singswithtrees @Runi @tilkka @Severynn @WolfTrickster @CatyCrisis @CorruptedSparrow
Looking for a Plague Nest, are any of you available?
KMJsARX.png
@TeaTenda I have a nest open c:
@TeaTenda I have a nest open c:
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

@tilkka
Sorry for the delay, I lost my internet connection. Sending them now!
@tilkka
Sorry for the delay, I lost my internet connection. Sending them now!
KMJsARX.png
@Nightwind

if you're still looking, i can take those plague nests! the only thing is that i might have to stagger-breed them due to lair size atm, but if you're okay with that i can definitely take the four nests, free of charge :)
@Nightwind

if you're still looking, i can take those plague nests! the only thing is that i might have to stagger-breed them due to lair size atm, but if you're okay with that i can definitely take the four nests, free of charge :)
snails.png
@Nightwind

Cool & Lava had 3 eggs, Metal & Molten had 2 eggs, Stone & Titanium had 3 eggs, and Ash & Cinders had 2 eggs. not toooo shabby.. but glad there wasn't any weggs! they should hatch 8/3 and will be residing in the Xtra tab :)
@Nightwind

Cool & Lava had 3 eggs, Metal & Molten had 2 eggs, Stone & Titanium had 3 eggs, and Ash & Cinders had 2 eggs. not toooo shabby.. but glad there wasn't any weggs! they should hatch 8/3 and will be residing in the Xtra tab :)
snails.png
@lantadyme @Mariwen @KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia @shadowwas @IvyL6 @Volvagia @pogo6780 @ktjn @ROSIEonFIRE @Silversahde @Noodlesper
LF three Fire nests please! Will send boons & some gemmies!!
@lantadyme @Mariwen @KairiArisava @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia @shadowwas @IvyL6 @Volvagia @pogo6780 @ktjn @ROSIEonFIRE @Silversahde @Noodlesper
LF three Fire nests please! Will send boons & some gemmies!!
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing I can take them, send when ready.
@NowViewing I can take them, send when ready.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@NowViewing 3 of 4 of your pairs are bred and hatched out. The Unnamed/Unnamed pair of male Fae and female Mirror are too related though. https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/484323/1610502?name=&type=undefined You can see everybody here.
@NowViewing 3 of 4 of your pairs are bred and hatched out. The Unnamed/Unnamed pair of male Fae and female Mirror are too related though. https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/484323/1610502?name=&type=undefined You can see everybody here.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
I hope I understand this thread correctly

@Mariwen

Hello there, stranger! Are you presently available for nest rentals? I am in the market for a fire nest and (in addition to the fee) I'd be happy to tip in gems and random familiars~.
I hope I understand this thread correctly

@Mariwen

Hello there, stranger! Are you presently available for nest rentals? I am in the market for a fire nest and (in addition to the fee) I'd be happy to tip in gems and random familiars~.
cakeon_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kn1kt.png
Hello, hello, got a few nests I'm looking for! one of each, I'll strikethrough once someone replies for each one:

light: @lovebite @SpiritFeather
fire: @lantadyme @Mariwen
shadow: @Ozprey @Purpose
earth: @Verosa @Bananyan

I should note that while I'll definitely try to pick up my hatchlings as soon as they're ready (so that'd be, uh, the 6th? if someone were to reply before rollover tonight) it could take me up to the 8th since I'm using my hibden for EvW stonks ^.^; I'd be fine with offering 2kt extra upon getting my dragons back if that ends up being the case.
Hello, hello, got a few nests I'm looking for! one of each, I'll strikethrough once someone replies for each one:

light: @lovebite @SpiritFeather
fire: @lantadyme @Mariwen
shadow: @Ozprey @Purpose
earth: @Verosa @Bananyan

I should note that while I'll definitely try to pick up my hatchlings as soon as they're ready (so that'd be, uh, the 6th? if someone were to reply before rollover tonight) it could take me up to the 8th since I'm using my hibden for EvW stonks ^.^; I'd be fine with offering 2kt extra upon getting my dragons back if that ends up being the case.
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
1 2 ... 563 564 565 566 567 ... 754 755