Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Autumn Spice Hatchery - Spring!
1 2 ... 575 576 577 578 579 ... 614 615
New Pair: Sweet Shoppe: Would you like to Join the Pinglist? Undecided, but leaning on yes!
Pair Update: Pumpkin Guts: Skydancer, Spiral, both of these are good looking
New Pairs: Would you purchase one of these? Feel free to leave any other thoughts!
  1. Soft Forest Morning: Yes
  2. Patchwork Cookie: No
  3. Messy Eaters: No
  4. Watermelon: No
  5. Wildfire: Yes
  6. Coal Fire: No
  7. Halloween Candy: Yes
  8. Leaf Pile: Yes!
  9. Squash: Yes, yes! That first Snapper is gorgeous!
New Pair: Sweet Shoppe: Would you like to Join the Pinglist? Undecided, but leaning on yes!
Pair Update: Pumpkin Guts: Skydancer, Spiral, both of these are good looking
New Pairs: Would you purchase one of these? Feel free to leave any other thoughts!
  2. Patchwork Cookie: No
  5. Wildfire: Yes
  8. Leaf Pile: Yes!
  9. Squash: Yes, yes! That first Snapper is gorgeous!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
@BladesFire Here's my feedback on the new pairs! I can get a little wordy at times, so apologies if I'm a bit long-winded! Hopefully it'll at least prove helpful ;v; [b]New Pair: Sweet Shoppe: Would you like to Join the Pinglist? [/b]Already on the general pinglist, but I can't wait to grab one of these kids; they're lovely! <3333 [b]Pair Update: Pumpkin Guts:[/b] I personally like the Bogsneaks and think they're quite fitting, though I understand they're not to everyone's tastes, and I also understand how frustrating & disheartening it can be when dragons repeatedly fail to sell. :'c If you do change the breed, I think Spirals would be really neat and fitting! I would like a chance at a Bogsneak before the change, if you do decide to go through with it. C: (Just a fair warning, though, I'm pretty picky about colors and may only be interested in certain combinations!) [b]New Pairs:[/b] Would you purchase one of these? Feel free to leave any other thoughts! [LIST=1] [*][b]Soft Forest Morning:[/b] This one's a maybe for me. They're definitely beautiful, would match my nature lair well, and look like they'd be fun to dress! It would be nice to have one someday, but they wouldn't be a top priority for me. [*][b]Patchwork Cookie:[/b] I do really like these, but you're right that they're very similar to Candy Shoppe. I might get one, but probably only if I wasn't able to get a Candy Shoppe kid, for some reason. [*][b]Messy Eaters:[/b] Nah, they're interesting, but not really my thing. [*][b]Watermelon:[/b] YES YES YES!!!! I NEED one of these!!! I personally prefer Flaunt to the chosen Pinstripe coloration. However, I do like how Fern Pinstripe looks, and since Fern is right next to Green on the color wheel, a pairing of Green/Flaunt × Fern/Pinstripe [i]could[/i] potentially alleviate your concerns about the pair having no variation! (Sorry, I hope you don't mind the suggestions! ;v;) The only downside is that Green/Pinstripe is less watermelony with the cyan accent color, so you'd have to be the judge of whether or not the variation would be worth it. Here are some scries to preview: [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=113&bodygene=22&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=168&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=168&auth=f7fe265df7b55255d6e62f860c92b6a828275e98&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Fern/Pinstripe - A melony friend! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=113&bodygene=82&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=168&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=168&auth=7fc8edfd875004b4b3073dad28cf0c8586b46db3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Fern/Flaunt - Another melony friend! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=22&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=168&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=168&auth=7809540f6bb662f6e57208692f424dfb060554e0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Green/Pinstripe - A not-so-melony friend....[/center] [*][b]Wildfire:[/b] Love it, I'd definitely want one! [*][b]Coal Fire:[/b] Nice, I'd definitely consider getting one, though it wouldn't be a top priority. [*][b]Halloween Candy:[/b] Love these, I'm definitely interested (especially in the Obes with the Patchwork secondary)!!! <333 [*][b]Leaf Pile: [/b]YEEESSS PLEEEEASE, I LOVE this scry!!! It's so unique and so perfectly autumnal!! Neeeeeeeeed [*][b]Squash: [/b]These are super cute, I'd LOVE to have one someday!! <3333 (Those lil' green Snapper toesies are *chef's kiss* I personally LOVE Snappers, they deserve so much more love <3333) I like Iridescent a bit better, but Pinstripe looks good too! [/LIST]
@BladesFire Here's my feedback on the new pairs! I can get a little wordy at times, so apologies if I'm a bit long-winded! Hopefully it'll at least prove helpful ;v;

New Pair: Sweet Shoppe: Would you like to Join the Pinglist? Already on the general pinglist, but I can't wait to grab one of these kids; they're lovely! <3333

Pair Update: Pumpkin Guts: I personally like the Bogsneaks and think they're quite fitting, though I understand they're not to everyone's tastes, and I also understand how frustrating & disheartening it can be when dragons repeatedly fail to sell. :'c If you do change the breed, I think Spirals would be really neat and fitting! I would like a chance at a Bogsneak before the change, if you do decide to go through with it. C: (Just a fair warning, though, I'm pretty picky about colors and may only be interested in certain combinations!)

1. Soft Forest Morning: This one's a maybe for me. They're definitely beautiful, would match my nature lair well, and look like they'd be fun to dress! It would be nice to have one someday, but they wouldn't be a top priority for me.
  2. Patchwork Cookie: I do really like these, but you're right that they're very similar to Candy Shoppe. I might get one, but probably only if I wasn't able to get a Candy Shoppe kid, for some reason.
  3. Messy Eaters: Nah, they're interesting, but not really my thing.
  4. Watermelon: YES YES YES!!!! I NEED one of these!!! I personally prefer Flaunt to the chosen Pinstripe coloration. However, I do like how Fern Pinstripe looks, and since Fern is right next to Green on the color wheel, a pairing of Green/Flaunt × Fern/Pinstripe could potentially alleviate your concerns about the pair having no variation! (Sorry, I hope you don't mind the suggestions! ;v;) The only downside is that Green/Pinstripe is less watermelony with the cyan accent color, so you'd have to be the judge of whether or not the variation would be worth it. Here are some scries to preview:
    dragon?age=1&body=113&bodygene=22&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=168&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=168&auth=f7fe265df7b55255d6e62f860c92b6a828275e98&dummyext=prev.png
    Fern/Pinstripe - A melony friend!

dragon?age=1&body=113&bodygene=82&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=168&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=168&auth=7fc8edfd875004b4b3073dad28cf0c8586b46db3&dummyext=prev.png
    Fern/Flaunt - Another melony friend!

dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=22&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=168&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=168&auth=7809540f6bb662f6e57208692f424dfb060554e0&dummyext=prev.png
    Green/Pinstripe - A not-so-melony friend....
  5. Wildfire: Love it, I'd definitely want one!
  6. Coal Fire: Nice, I'd definitely consider getting one, though it wouldn't be a top priority.
  7. Halloween Candy: Love these, I'm definitely interested (especially in the Obes with the Patchwork secondary)!!! <333
  8. Leaf Pile: YEEESSS PLEEEEASE, I LOVE this scry!!! It's so unique and so perfectly autumnal!! Neeeeeeeeed
  9. Squash: These are super cute, I'd LOVE to have one someday!! <3333 (Those lil' green Snapper toesies are *chef's kiss* I personally LOVE Snappers, they deserve so much more love <3333) I like Iridescent a bit better, but Pinstripe looks good too!
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png

New Pair: Sweet Shoppe: Would you like to Join the Pinglist? No
Pair Update: Pumpkin Guts: Yes Coatl please and thanks :) /No

Soft Forest Morning: Yes
Patchwork Cookie: Yes
Messy Eaters: No
Watermelon: No
Wildfire: No
Coal Fire: No
Halloween Candy: No
Leaf Pile: Yes
Squash: No

New Pair: Sweet Shoppe: Would you like to Join the Pinglist? No
Pair Update: Pumpkin Guts: Yes Coatl please and thanks :) /No

Soft Forest Morning: Yes
Patchwork Cookie: Yes
Messy Eaters: No
Watermelon: No
Wildfire: No
Coal Fire: No
Halloween Candy: No
Leaf Pile: Yes
Squash: No

Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@DreaminqHeart Oohh I agree! I had looked at Fern earlier and then...have no idea why I didn't put that down. Thanks for such a detailed set of ideas!! @aprilraven oooh good find thank you so much! While I suppose it wouldn't give a good secondary range, (which I was not sold on for sure either way) she would look lovely with my original plan to give this pair laced wings for a foresty look. I shall see what I can do :o [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=4&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=94&tertgene=10&winggene=26&wings=35&auth=adb626430e680e34d1e2f8d997022ade2ecbe399&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @Onceler Thank you for further encouraging my devotion to maize and weird squash dragons lol XD I think I will have to do this one for sure! Also thank you so much to everyone who has responded so far, I love hearing what everyone thinks! (I just don't want to spam everyone and tag you all back individually but know how much I super appreciate it!)
@DreaminqHeart Oohh I agree! I had looked at Fern earlier and then...have no idea why I didn't put that down. Thanks for such a detailed set of ideas!!

@aprilraven oooh good find thank you so much! While I suppose it wouldn't give a good secondary range, (which I was not sold on for sure either way) she would look lovely with my original plan to give this pair laced wings for a foresty look. I shall see what I can do :o dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=4&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=94&tertgene=10&winggene=26&wings=35&auth=adb626430e680e34d1e2f8d997022ade2ecbe399&dummyext=prev.png

@Onceler Thank you for further encouraging my devotion to maize and weird squash dragons lol XD I think I will have to do this one for sure!

Also thank you so much to everyone who has responded so far, I love hearing what everyone thinks! (I just don't want to spam everyone and tag you all back individually but know how much I super appreciate it!)
New Pair: Sweet Shoppe: Would you like to Join the Pinglist? Yes
Pair Update: Pumpkin Guts: Spiral or Coatl might actually get me on the pinglist (as I don't think I currently am)
  1. Soft Forest Morning: Yes, that hits my terribly-beautiful feels right on.
  2. Patchwork Cookie: No, I'm not a stitched/patchwork fan primarily.
  4. Watermelon: Maybe? I like the look in theory.
  5. Wildfire: Yes, another 'terribly-beautiful' feels pair for me.
  7. Halloween Candy: Yes, if the option without patchwork
  8. Leaf Pile: Maybe
  9. Squash: Maybe

You and I, I think, have similar colour-aesthetic which is why I love your pairs so tragically much. Best of luck!
Pair Update: Pumpkin Guts: Spiral or Coatl might actually get me on the pinglist (as I don't think I currently am)
  1. Soft Forest Morning: Yes, that hits my terribly-beautiful feels right on.
  2. Patchwork Cookie: No, I'm not a stitched/patchwork fan primarily.
  4. Watermelon: Maybe? I like the look in theory.
  5. Wildfire: Yes, another 'terribly-beautiful' feels pair for me.
  7. Halloween Candy: Yes, if the option without patchwork
  8. Leaf Pile: Maybe
  9. Squash: Maybe

You and I, I think, have similar colour-aesthetic which is why I love your pairs so tragically much. Best of luck!
New Pair: Sweet Shoppe: Would you like to Join the Pinglist? YES!
Pair Update: Pumpkin Guts: i think fresh faces do wonders! so id say change them if your feeling up to it. im a coatl person so my vote goes there <3
  1. Soft Forest Morning: YES!!
    I freaking need this in my life, they are a perfect blend of autumn into winter and somehow remind me if white pumpkins at the same time <3
  2. Patchwork Cookie: yes
    im a sucker for patch and stitched so these would be a beautiful addition <3
  3. Messy Eaters: meh?
    Pretty but yes i feel they are soo simmilar to your others, if you do want to do these id put those two pairs on rotate?
  4. Watermelon:YES
    okay so i know these guys dont fit theme but i love them?! and id love to pick them up just to have as a fun dragon in lair!
  5. Wildfire: No
    i love the look they could be a great pair just not for me or my tastes!
  6. Coal Fire: yes?
    i love the small wing gradients, these do speak to me more than the wildfire pair, tho maybe different pairing options? so not full spiral?
    I love, im working towards something similar for myself so im all in here!
  8. Leaf Pile: possibly?
    Tho if its so similar to pumpkin guts maybe do a smash of both pairs? or put these guys on rotate as well?
  9. Squash: YES!
    Just Gib, snapps arnt popular, and i dont like them but id 100% pick up one <3
New Pair: Sweet Shoppe: Would you like to Join the Pinglist? YES!
Pair Update: Pumpkin Guts: i think fresh faces do wonders! so id say change them if your feeling up to it. im a coatl person so my vote goes there <3
  1. Soft Forest Morning: YES!!
    I freaking need this in my life, they are a perfect blend of autumn into winter and somehow remind me if white pumpkins at the same time <3
  2. Patchwork Cookie: yes
    im a sucker for patch and stitched so these would be a beautiful addition <3
  3. Messy Eaters: meh?
    Pretty but yes i feel they are soo simmilar to your others, if you do want to do these id put those two pairs on rotate?
  4. Watermelon:YES
    okay so i know these guys dont fit theme but i love them?! and id love to pick them up just to have as a fun dragon in lair!
    i love the look they could be a great pair just not for me or my tastes!
  6. Coal Fire: yes?
    i love the small wing gradients, these do speak to me more than the wildfire pair, tho maybe different pairing options? so not full spiral?
    I love, im working towards something similar for myself so im all in here!
  8. Leaf Pile: possibly?
    Tho if its so similar to pumpkin guts maybe do a smash of both pairs? or put these guys on rotate as well?
  9. Squash: YES!
    Just Gib, snapps arnt popular, and i dont like them but id 100% pick up one <3
Pair Update: Pumpkin Guts: Skydancer
New Pairs: Would you purchase all.
  2. Patchwork Cookie: Yes
  3. Messy Eaters: Yes
  8. Leaf Pile: Yes
  9. Squash: Yes
Pair Update: Pumpkin Guts: Skydancer
New Pairs: Would you purchase all.
  2. Patchwork Cookie: Yes
  3. Messy Eaters: Yes
  8. Leaf Pile: Yes
  9. Squash: Yes
Wow glad to see you!

I'm not into sweets theme personally, so I'm likely not going to be interested in buying Candy Shoppe, Patchwork Cookie nor Messy Eaters. I do like how they look though, they're really cute so I'd really enjoy observing their hatchings, if any :)

As for others, I like almost all the ideas. Wildfire are good, and Halloween Candy are beautiful! It's true I've seen many cool pairs around Trail + Ghost, but it was a while ago.

Soft Forest Morning pair, those colors are so pleasing. Not sure what to do with them though)

Leaf Pile: what colors are those? They're nice, albeit it do lacks something. I've played around it a bit, but didn't find how to fix that lack. May be some keel? Or brown fireflies?.... Not sure

Squash: I like a Pinstripe variant! Well I like how Pinstripe looks with Flare (well, that Flare's secondary) in general, and with such neat colors especially. I think I might even end up buying a Snapper :D
Wow glad to see you!

I'm not into sweets theme personally, so I'm likely not going to be interested in buying Candy Shoppe, Patchwork Cookie nor Messy Eaters. I do like how they look though, they're really cute so I'd really enjoy observing their hatchings, if any :)

As for others, I like almost all the ideas. Wildfire are good, and Halloween Candy are beautiful! It's true I've seen many cool pairs around Trail + Ghost, but it was a while ago.

Soft Forest Morning pair, those colors are so pleasing. Not sure what to do with them though)

Leaf Pile: what colors are those? They're nice, albeit it do lacks something. I've played around it a bit, but didn't find how to fix that lack. May be some keel? Or brown fireflies?.... Not sure

Squash: I like a Pinstripe variant! Well I like how Pinstripe looks with Flare (well, that Flare's secondary) in general, and with such neat colors especially. I think I might even end up buying a Snapper :D
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
@BladesFire Aaaahh, no problem at all! I love your hatchery and am really enjoying this opportunity to get involved & offer input as you grow even more!! ;w; <33333

Also YEEEESSSSSSS I'm so glad to hear you've decided to go ahead with the squash babs!!! ;O; They're in my top 3 faves of the new pairs you proposed, and I.....have a MIGHTY NEED
@BladesFire Aaaahh, no problem at all! I love your hatchery and am really enjoying this opportunity to get involved & offer input as you grow even more!! ;w; <33333

Also YEEEESSSSSSS I'm so glad to hear you've decided to go ahead with the squash babs!!! ;O; They're in my top 3 faves of the new pairs you proposed, and I.....have a MIGHTY NEED
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png
[center][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2216269#post_2216269][img]https://i.imgur.com/41YNRdA.png[/img][/url][/center]
41YNRdA.png
zvclLn6.png
1 2 ... 575 576 577 578 579 ... 614 615