Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Sale] 7 Digits, 1 pink, 1 white
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Isobel huh that's so weird! I did see you pinged me a bit ago but by the time I got around to check it, it came up with post not found. Maybe it got accidentally deleted?
Anyways, I think I'll actually pass, but thank you so much for messaging me anyways!
@Isobel huh that's so weird! I did see you pinged me a bit ago but by the time I got around to check it, it came up with post not found. Maybe it got accidentally deleted?
Anyways, I think I'll actually pass, but thank you so much for messaging me anyways!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@Rvan yeah, maybe I accidentally deleted it - sorry about that!!
@Rvan yeah, maybe I accidentally deleted it - sorry about that!!
Good luck with selling Amorette! I wish I could afford her T- T
Good luck with selling Amorette! I wish I could afford her T- T
L6GiWxp.png
@Isobel

May I ask if you take wishlist items for Amorette? Or just gems for the 500g price?
@Isobel

May I ask if you take wishlist items for Amorette? Or just gems for the 500g price?
@HadesXMountain
Thank you very much! I'm open to trades and wishlist items or even art too, so it doesn't have to be pure gems.

@Gaston
Hi c: I will absolutely take wishlist items for her. I accepted a huge lot of familiars early on in this thread, so I'm not soooo hyped to take more fams, but otherwise I'm absolutely open. Or trades.
@HadesXMountain
Thank you very much! I'm open to trades and wishlist items or even art too, so it doesn't have to be pure gems.

@Gaston
Hi c: I will absolutely take wishlist items for her. I accepted a huge lot of familiars early on in this thread, so I'm not soooo hyped to take more fams, but otherwise I'm absolutely open. Or trades.
@Isobel

Would you take these going by LAH? 320g + 199g
And may I ask what the animal or so that is for the art?
@Isobel

Would you take these going by LAH? 320g + 199g
And may I ask what the animal or so that is for the art?
@Gaston
I'd definitely take that Silhouette accent as a partial payment, for sure. As for art, I'm not too specifically into any one thing / character. I "collect" bear art and lately am on a huge pixel doll/art kick lately so anything like that would be rad.
@Gaston
I'd definitely take that Silhouette accent as a partial payment, for sure. As for art, I'm not too specifically into any one thing / character. I "collect" bear art and lately am on a huge pixel doll/art kick lately so anything like that would be rad.
@Isobel

Oh, nono. I'm asking what is the art in her bio of if that's okay? I could add in a boss fam?
@Isobel

Oh, nono. I'm asking what is the art in her bio of if that's okay? I could add in a boss fam?
@Gaston

OH!! I'm slow, sorry lol. I added the credits to the bottom of her profile. c: A boss fam would be ok - which one do you have in mind?

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9995449
@Gaston

OH!! I'm slow, sorry lol. I added the credits to the bottom of her profile. c: A boss fam would be ok - which one do you have in mind?

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9995449
[emoji=treasure size=1]
1 2 3 4 5 6