Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eek's Accents - HeraldOfThe[x] Aether M
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 95
i see now! :'0 thank you so much though! ;v; will buy as soon as i can! <3
i see now! :'0 thank you so much though! ;v; will buy as soon as i can! <3
46138.png
@euphoriaxseesaw
Take all the time you need! There's no time limit on my PAs. ^^
@euphoriaxseesaw
Take all the time you need! There's no time limit on my PAs. ^^

Eek's Accents
Bump
Bump

Eek's Accents
I happened to find a copy of Coral Warden on the auction house and needless to say it's such a perfect match. I always liked that accent but never found myself liking female pc (plus the accent is retired) so I never intentionally looked for it. I gened this girl pc to wear that accent and it looked so good ;v; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63776799][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637768/63776799_350.png[/img][/url]
I happened to find a copy of Coral Warden on the auction house and needless to say it's such a perfect match. I always liked that accent but never found myself liking female pc (plus the accent is retired) so I never intentionally looked for it. I gened this girl pc to wear that accent and it looked so good ;v;
63776799_350.png
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
@Yeechen
Oh, wow. The tapir/striation works so, so well with it. What a gorgeous lady!
Thank you so much for showing me this! That was one accent I really enjoyed making. I might try for more deep-sea-inspired accents sometime soon.
@Yeechen
Oh, wow. The tapir/striation works so, so well with it. What a gorgeous lady!
Thank you so much for showing me this! That was one accent I really enjoyed making. I might try for more deep-sea-inspired accents sometime soon.

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu
im terribly sorry but i had a flood of orders i also signed up for on other projects come in and i just noticed im a bit short on some of them ^^" so i dont think ill be able to buy my slots i do hope you understand i just dont want them to expire without me saying a word if i cannot come up with the spare funds im terribly sorry!
@Ikelu
im terribly sorry but i had a flood of orders i also signed up for on other projects come in and i just noticed im a bit short on some of them ^^" so i dont think ill be able to buy my slots i do hope you understand i just dont want them to expire without me saying a word if i cannot come up with the spare funds im terribly sorry!
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@JadedSerpent62
That's perfectly fine! There's absolutely no time limit on any of the PAs I send out, so take all the time you need. ^^
If you've decided you don't want the accents, please simply cancel the PAs.
@JadedSerpent62
That's perfectly fine! There's absolutely no time limit on any of the PAs I send out, so take all the time you need. ^^
If you've decided you don't want the accents, please simply cancel the PAs.

Eek's Accents
Just popping by to say that Nibiru looks PERFECT in your Fae Hades accent! :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/854][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/9/854_350.png[/img][/url]
Just popping by to say that Nibiru looks PERFECT in your Fae Hades accent! :D

854_350.png
@Ganymede
Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous lad! I love the tangerine (I think that's tangerine, at least) primary! The pale yellow and dark mane accent each other and the accent so well.
Thank you for sharing him with me!
@Ganymede
Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous lad! I love the tangerine (I think that's tangerine, at least) primary! The pale yellow and dark mane accent each other and the accent so well.
Thank you for sharing him with me!

Eek's Accents
Can I pre-order the Eek-End Days please?
Can I pre-order the Eek-End Days please?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 95