Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flaunt and Flare
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80
So Obelisks can turn back into stone statues of varying material in appearance, and be aware of their surroundings still. Honestly that's the most Earth-themed power, and I'm sure that being an aspect of their lore is awesome. It's a proper prompt for why people would carve stone lion-dragon statues.
So Obelisks can turn back into stone statues of varying material in appearance, and be aware of their surroundings still. Honestly that's the most Earth-themed power, and I'm sure that being an aspect of their lore is awesome. It's a proper prompt for why people would carve stone lion-dragon statues.
FfsFHyt.png
There is too much to say about these new genes, honestly. I would have assumed that they were gem or baldwin genes with how fancy they are, it's nice to see something so fancy for treasure. I also love how wild some of the colors are, making some colors I usually don't care for look really stunning!

They also kinda remind me of those sparkly gymnastics leotards
There is too much to say about these new genes, honestly. I would have assumed that they were gem or baldwin genes with how fancy they are, it's nice to see something so fancy for treasure. I also love how wild some of the colors are, making some colors I usually don't care for look really stunning!

They also kinda remind me of those sparkly gymnastics leotards
Just a socially awkward and anxious person trying to open up a little.
Please ping me in replies :)
I love love love the new genes, now to figure out if any of my current dragons would look rad with them...
I love love love the new genes, now to figure out if any of my current dragons would look rad with them...
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
We really need new third genes... some nice ones that aren't gem genes! I was really hoping for some...the ones now are mediocre.
We really need new third genes... some nice ones that aren't gem genes! I was really hoping for some...the ones now are mediocre.
Gorgeous genes. I've fallen in love with them.
Gorgeous genes. I've fallen in love with them.
NItuqvN.png
Gorgeous I love them
Gorgeous I love them
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
Eh. It's okay. Too sparkly honestly. Some new treasure based tertiary genes would be nice to see.
Eh. It's okay. Too sparkly honestly. Some new treasure based tertiary genes would be nice to see.
kHExOMX.png
Me want em'!!!!!!
Me want em'!!!!!!
Potted Cactus =
=Vx1HobZ.png
=B1biG2b.png
yyLPAvX.png
GRHnPzA.png
Just some cactus crazy person
Birb_Cult.gif
[nextcol]eSHXerd.png[/columns]
gorgeous !!
gorgeous !!
Ok I am really liking how awesome these look! Will definitely look great with certain colors!
Ok I am really liking how awesome these look! Will definitely look great with certain colors!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80