Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | A dragon to start breeding
[EDIT] forum closed

Are there any players out there who would like to give, sell, or trade dragons with me so I can start breeding? 0.0
[EDIT] forum closed

Are there any players out there who would like to give, sell, or trade dragons with me so I can start breeding? 0.0
What dragons are you looking to breed? Are you doing a species, color, or maybe even gene specific? Like I have a koi breeding project? Or you you just looking for any kind of dragon just to breed? You best bet will be looking in the auction house. You can probably find something that you like for cheaper.
What dragons are you looking to breed? Are you doing a species, color, or maybe even gene specific? Like I have a koi breeding project? Or you you just looking for any kind of dragon just to breed? You best bet will be looking in the auction house. You can probably find something that you like for cheaper.
C4RL5FI.png
@Sinna456 Welcome! I can sell you some dragons, what colors, genes, and breeds are you after?
@Sinna456 Welcome! I can sell you some dragons, what colors, genes, and breeds are you after?
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
[quote name="Nightfade" date="2021-07-23 10:37:32" ] What dragons are you looking to breed? Are you doing a species, color, or maybe even gene specific? Like I have a koi breeding project? Or you you just looking for any kind of dragon just to breed? You best bet will be looking in the auction house. You can probably find something that you like for cheaper. [/quote] thank you! I'm still figuring out the mechanics if you can't tell ahahahahahaa.fdjfkls
Nightfade wrote on 2021-07-23 10:37:32:

thank you! I'm still figuring out the mechanics if you can't tell ahahahahahaa.fdjfkls
@Sinna546 Hahahaha. Well if you just went to check out colors, genes, or species; you can go here. https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict It will show you everything that a dragon could possibly be.
@Sinna546 Hahahaha. Well if you just went to check out colors, genes, or species; you can go here. https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict It will show you everything that a dragon could possibly be.
C4RL5FI.png