Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1000 Free Familiars
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44
Could i have any of the wavehoppers or tadhops? i hoard them :D
Could i have any of the wavehoppers or tadhops? i hoard them :D
nuvYkoF.png
Wow! Thanks for doing this! May I have a raven? Haha sorry I don’t know their name and if you don’t know what I’m talking about I didn’t mind which one I get! <3
Wow! Thanks for doing this! May I have a raven? Haha sorry I don’t know their name and if you don’t know what I’m talking about I didn’t mind which one I get! <3
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
May I have three familiars? Thanks! I don’t care which ones ^^
May I have three familiars? Thanks! I don’t care which ones ^^
THEY/THEM
9awtpCi.jpg
* s p a r k l e s * NAP TIME FOR THE GAYS * s p a r k l e s *
May i have 3? Thanks for the chance!
May i have 3? Thanks for the chance!
May i have a Shattered serpent, Parasitic Fungus, butter Caiman? Tysm!

Just realized there isn’t anymore shattered serpent, I’ll just have the parasitic fungus and butter caiman then!
May i have a Shattered serpent, Parasitic Fungus, butter Caiman? Tysm!

Just realized there isn’t anymore shattered serpent, I’ll just have the parasitic fungus and butter caiman then!
hMwiuEu.png
May I have an amethyst king, a gold throated sparrow and a goliath mountain beetle? If the red ones gone then may I have the green one? :o
May I have an amethyst king, a gold throated sparrow and a goliath mountain beetle? If the red ones gone then may I have the green one? :o
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
could i grab a blueband duelist, maren defender, and venomblade assassin if you still have those?
could i grab a blueband duelist, maren defender, and venomblade assassin if you still have those?
mura_sig.png
Hi, Thanks for sharing! If you still have them, any three of these: (I don’t know the names of most of them, so I’m guessing at some. )
•Empress Beetle • Fae Ferret •Fairy Octopus • Featherback Boar • Fear Frog •
Any of the ones that look like flowers, snakes, or Iguanas, or just 3 cute unusual ones. I’ve only been here a couple of weeks and only have about 100, so most are new to me. I’ll send you something from your wish list. Thanks again. :) Annie
Hi, Thanks for sharing! If you still have them, any three of these: (I don’t know the names of most of them, so I’m guessing at some. )
•Empress Beetle • Fae Ferret •Fairy Octopus • Featherback Boar • Fear Frog •
Any of the ones that look like flowers, snakes, or Iguanas, or just 3 cute unusual ones. I’ve only been here a couple of weeks and only have about 100, so most are new to me. I’ll send you something from your wish list. Thanks again. :) Annie
SOuL3cu.gif
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead
WOWSHqu.png
If they’re available, can I get these? [item=Flora Cerdae] [item=Undergrowth Shovelsnout] [item=Barkback Boar] If any of those aren’t available, I’d also be interested in any of these: [item=Extinguished Jackalope] [item=Searing Jackalope] [item=Swift Volt] Thank u!
If they’re available, can I get these?
Flora Cerdae Undergrowth Shovelsnout Barkback Boar

If any of those aren’t available, I’d also be interested in any of these:
Extinguished Jackalope Searing Jackalope Swift Volt

Thank u!
ACOZFAh.png
HdmxfuE.png
fVc0Lih.png
5hF3FGk.png
If possible, may I have 3 random familiars, please? Thank you!
If possible, may I have 3 random familiars, please? Thank you!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44