Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Winners Drawn] Out-of-Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45
Alright ! Thank you ! Sending them !
Alright ! Thank you ! Sending them !
fWKq08u.gif
Sent them !
Sent them !
fWKq08u.gif
@Lavacobra

Just letting you know you sent in 10 dragons instead of 11~
@Lavacobra

Just letting you know you sent in 10 dragons instead of 11~
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
@Tamarin21

Hi again huuh so I have a lot of dragons in my Hibernal Den so yeah, I could send you lots of them, I can't send them at once. I need you to accept the CR's and then I can take some out of the Hib Den, I wanted to ask you if I could do that so you're not scared of all the messages lol
@Tamarin21

Hi again huuh so I have a lot of dragons in my Hibernal Den so yeah, I could send you lots of them, I can't send them at once. I need you to accept the CR's and then I can take some out of the Hib Den, I wanted to ask you if I could do that so you're not scared of all the messages lol
fWKq08u.gif
I must have missed calculated them sorry !
I must have missed calculated them sorry !
fWKq08u.gif
[quote name="@Lavacobra" date="2021-07-21 14:40:08" ] @Tamarin21 Hi again huuh so I have a lot of dragons in my Hibernal Den so yeah, I could send you lots of them, I can't send them at once. I need you to accept the CR's and then I can take some out of the Hib Den, I wanted to ask you if I could do that so you're not scared of all the messages lol [/quote] Sorry it took me so long to reply, FR didnt send me a notification when you pinged me for some reason. Feel free to send me the dragons out of your hibden, its completely fine if you can't send them all at once
@Lavacobra wrote on 2021-07-21 14:40:08:
@Tamarin21

Sorry it took me so long to reply, FR didnt send me a notification when you pinged me for some reason.
Feel free to send me the dragons out of your hibden, its completely fine if you can't send them all at once
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
@Geminisun sending you a bit of a flood of 40 dragons! all have at least 1 bonus
@Geminisun sending you a bit of a flood of 40 dragons! all have at least 1 bonus
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
Thank you for getting my Dragons ! And not worry about the wait !

@Geminisun can I send you a bunch of Dragons please ? :)
Thank you for getting my Dragons ! And not worry about the wait !

@Geminisun can I send you a bunch of Dragons please ? :)
fWKq08u.gif
@Lavacobra Go for it :)
@Lavacobra Go for it :)
Sent them ! Thank you for getting them !
Sent them ! Thank you for getting them !
fWKq08u.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45