Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ever seen a flightless account?
1 2 3
i saw one when trying to find a new name
i saw one when trying to find a new name
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
I've seen a few of them around.
I've seen a few of them around.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Oh wow i saw one of those lol
Oh wow i saw one of those lol
also,,, hail derek. C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
@PeacefulPyro - You need to pick a Flight in order to create your progens, but you can access the forums before doing either~ If that helps at all
@PeacefulPyro - You need to pick a Flight in order to create your progens, but you can access the forums before doing either~ If that helps at all
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
They're relatively common.
They're relatively common.
@REDX2MOON

(Psst, you missed a spot for censoring that user's name in that screenshot of their lair.)
@REDX2MOON

(Psst, you missed a spot for censoring that user's name in that screenshot of their lair.)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
My friend’s lair looks like this!
She didn’t get the e-mail with the code,and can’t log into her account
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@Zenzic fixed ! ty for letting me know
@Zenzic fixed ! ty for letting me know
10ttDG2.png
QeFgVgd.png
krh3gHf.png
QRVupBA.png
UwlzUwS.png
mlHpBMC.png
ghg we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like to party
[quote name="QuirkyJunimo" date="2021-07-17 13:25:27" ] My friend’s lair looks like this! She didn’t get the e-mail with the code,and can’t log into her account [/quote] huh, thats fascinating but also sucks for your friend :[ i checked the account i got the screenshots from a bit later and it now has a flight/progens/etc but it's still fascinating to see how the site just.. doesnt entirely know how to handle the page existing
QuirkyJunimo wrote on 2021-07-17 13:25:27:

huh, thats fascinating but also sucks for your friend :[ i checked the account i got the screenshots from a bit later and it now has a flight/progens/etc but it's still fascinating to see how the site just.. doesnt entirely know how to handle the page existing
10ttDG2.png
QeFgVgd.png
krh3gHf.png
QRVupBA.png
UwlzUwS.png
mlHpBMC.png
ghg we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like to party
I recently went through my entire hatchery thread and found a user like this. They’d posted on the forums and I KNOW that they had a legit username before because there’s no way I would have done business with Deactivated123456 or whatever it was. Looks like the user was deleted or something
I recently went through my entire hatchery thread and found a user like this. They’d posted on the forums and I KNOW that they had a legit username before because there’s no way I would have done business with Deactivated123456 or whatever it was. Looks like the user was deleted or something
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
1 2 3