Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Find the Frogs (closed!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Deladria @roastedbees @feyachii @Gender
please be sure to turn on link sharing for your sheets so we can calculate your tickets properly!

@Lonelyspacegg @Moray @Darksilverhawk
you entered your username wrong on the frogs tab, please fix that so we can calculate your tickets properly!
@Deladria @roastedbees @feyachii @Gender
please be sure to turn on link sharing for your sheets so we can calculate your tickets properly!

@Lonelyspacegg @Moray @Darksilverhawk
you entered your username wrong on the frogs tab, please fix that so we can calculate your tickets properly!
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
Argh, I was afraid I hadn't gotten it right! Will look it over again after work, and see if I can figure it out.
Argh, I was afraid I hadn't gotten it right! Will look it over again after work, and see if I can figure it out.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@wintrecat May I add this frog family to one of my dragons' bio? I'll definitely link them back to this thread, and I can even post my dragon here as proof. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@wintrecat May I add this frog family to one of my dragons' bio? I'll definitely link them back to this thread, and I can even post my dragon here as proof.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder Sure! if I have a chance I'll post the whole family tree at the end of the week!
@Sidegrinder Sure! if I have a chance I'll post the whole family tree at the end of the week!
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
After days of searching, I finally found all the froggos! Thank you for organizing this fantastic event :D
After days of searching, I finally found all the froggos! Thank you for organizing this fantastic event :D
LohCDcp.png ~
5BsilZ9.png
Vs2WmBF.png
GIJjY9o.png
0XJo1WE.png
~
WMCEgD8.png
~
tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
found all the frogs, thanks for running this fun event!
found all the frogs, thanks for running this fun event!
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
Wooo, last one! Now that was a challenge, I never spent this long clicking through dragons taht are not mine. :D Thanks for the cute event, I love frogs. <3

Also, my spreadsheet should be fixed for reading. :)
Wooo, last one! Now that was a challenge, I never spent this long clicking through dragons taht are not mine. :D Thanks for the cute event, I love frogs. <3

Also, my spreadsheet should be fixed for reading. :)
kZ9N8Vv.gif *floof* // I breed pastel pink coatls, green dragons and jewelry box faes. There's no pinglist but you can ask for notifs. ^-^
I just finished and submitted my sheet. That was a lot of fun and the frogs are absolutely adorable! Thanks for creating this event!
I just finished and submitted my sheet. That was a lot of fun and the frogs are absolutely adorable! Thanks for creating this event!
Super fun game! #18 was really hard for me without the extra hint in the thread, so thanks. My favorite frog is the last one, super cute
Super fun game! #18 was really hard for me without the extra hint in the thread, so thanks. My favorite frog is the last one, super cute
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
I finished! This was fun, I love this type of activity. Thank you for putting it on! Have a lovely weekend! :)
I finished! This was fun, I love this type of activity. Thank you for putting it on! Have a lovely weekend! :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif 5kRkxhJ.png

tRvB8Xn.png || If I don't reply, I'm probably fretting about phrasing.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11