Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Find the Frogs (closed!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@wintrecat Is my link working for you? I thought I posted to ask, but looks like I didn't! (I'm not quite done hunting, though)
@wintrecat Is my link working for you? I thought I posted to ask, but looks like I didn't! (I'm not quite done hunting, though)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Deladria yes, it's working now, thanks for fixing that!
@Deladria yes, it's working now, thanks for fixing that!
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
@wintrecat
What a fun little scavenger hunt game, thank you for hosting! The frogs were so cute, and it's always nice to have an excuse to trawl people's lairs. :3 I got them all and submitted my sheet!
@wintrecat
What a fun little scavenger hunt game, thank you for hosting! The frogs were so cute, and it's always nice to have an excuse to trawl people's lairs. :3 I got them all and submitted my sheet!
event-sig-small-4.png
Finally found all the frogs! This was fun and cute, I enjoyed it. The only ones I really had trouble with were 18 and 21 :>
Finally found all the frogs! This was fun and cute, I enjoyed it. The only ones I really had trouble with were 18 and 21 :>
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
@wintrecat

Got as many as I'm going to. Got stuck after #16, but it was fun even so. Add me to whatever ping list you might have for future.
@wintrecat

Got as many as I'm going to. Got stuck after #16, but it was fun even so. Add me to whatever ping list you might have for future.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
This was a cute event :)
This was a cute event :)
oRU0xsF.png
Whew, finally found them all. Def got stuck on #18 like some others, #20 as well. Fun game though!!
Whew, finally found them all. Def got stuck on #18 like some others, #20 as well. Fun game though!!
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
I submitted my link, I hope it is acceptable. I don't use google docs, so had to download it, fill it in, then upload to dropbox. The sheet is displayed oddly by dropbox.
I submitted my link, I hope it is acceptable. I don't use google docs, so had to download it, fill it in, then upload to dropbox. The sheet is displayed oddly by dropbox.
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
@Roastedbees @Gender please turn on link sharing for your sheets!! I'll be drawing tickets tomorrow and if you don't have your sheets shared I don't know how many frogs you've found :(

@LissaJade that works! I can see you've found all but the last frog, is that correct?
@Roastedbees @Gender please turn on link sharing for your sheets!! I'll be drawing tickets tomorrow and if you don't have your sheets shared I don't know how many frogs you've found :(

@LissaJade that works! I can see you've found all but the last frog, is that correct?
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
@wintrecat I've actually lost my sheet (I'm not sure which of my google accounts I was using). Could you send me the link I submitted please? if that's not possible, then just assume I found 0 frogs! Thank you!
@wintrecat I've actually lost my sheet (I'm not sure which of my google accounts I was using). Could you send me the link I submitted please? if that's not possible, then just assume I found 0 frogs! Thank you!
transcatcher.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11