Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Elemental Nests: How The Heck-
1 2
Okay so this is just a random brain dump that just got into my mind, you don't have to follow through cause tbh I'll most likely be confused by my own words as well

All started when I hatched my nest in order to breed more eggs, but then I decided to wonder: how did the mother lay these specific eggs? Even when you change flights, the mother would lay a different looking egg. What's the magic? Is it really the nest? Did the eggs that the moms lay plop on the elemental nest and then they just magically transform into the egg it represents? In that case what do normal dragon eggs look like-

I just woke up, the eggs are haunting me with it's logic
Okay so this is just a random brain dump that just got into my mind, you don't have to follow through cause tbh I'll most likely be confused by my own words as well

All started when I hatched my nest in order to breed more eggs, but then I decided to wonder: how did the mother lay these specific eggs? Even when you change flights, the mother would lay a different looking egg. What's the magic? Is it really the nest? Did the eggs that the moms lay plop on the elemental nest and then they just magically transform into the egg it represents? In that case what do normal dragon eggs look like-

I just woke up, the eggs are haunting me with it's logic
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
in that case, i'd like to think maybe the nest you're in just imbues the element of that specific flight into the eggs because of the strong concentration of elemental magic in that flight's territory
in that case, i'd like to think maybe the nest you're in just imbues the element of that specific flight into the eggs because of the strong concentration of elemental magic in that flight's territory
Well, most of the eggs are shaped like chicken eggs but Arcane just HAS to be different. Maybe dragon eggs do kinda look like chicken eggs when first laid but then the shell develops the colors and properties typical of the hatchling's element soon after idk
Well, most of the eggs are shaped like chicken eggs but Arcane just HAS to be different. Maybe dragon eggs do kinda look like chicken eggs when first laid but then the shell develops the colors and properties typical of the hatchling's element soon after idk
hu72dVR.png
My own lore is that none of the eggs are laid, the parents basically combine their own magic to form eggs. It's more of a union of magic and souls than anything physical.

Otherwise imperials with fae is unreasonable, lol.
My own lore is that none of the eggs are laid, the parents basically combine their own magic to form eggs. It's more of a union of magic and souls than anything physical.

Otherwise imperials with fae is unreasonable, lol.
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
dragon eggs are just cool rocks the parents find, and then they put em in a nest and after a week hatchlings come out.
dragon eggs are just cool rocks the parents find, and then they put em in a nest and after a week hatchlings come out.
nTa2yPT.png
[quote name="Orbeez" date="2021-07-16 10:07:26" ] dragon eggs are just cool rocks the parents find, and then they put em in a nest and after a week hatchlings come out. [/quote]
Orbeez wrote on 2021-07-16 10:07:26:
VGxuHXT.png
I think the mothers lay eggs that look like the generic ones on the nesting grounds icon. The eggs absorb elemental energy to grow an outer shell relating to the element once they’re out of the mother and in the nest
I think the mothers lay eggs that look like the generic ones on the nesting grounds icon. The eggs absorb elemental energy to grow an outer shell relating to the element once they’re out of the mother and in the nest
66.png
[quote name="Orbeez" date="2021-07-16 10:07:26" ] dragon eggs are just cool rocks the parents find, and then they put em in a nest and after a week hatchlings come out. [/quote] this explains the breeding cooldowns very well as coatls and wildclaws are simply very lazy and dont like looking for rocks
Orbeez wrote on 2021-07-16 10:07:26:
this explains the breeding cooldowns very well as coatls and wildclaws are simply very lazy and dont like looking for rocks
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'Dragon species gain their elemental magic within the egg, imbued by the aura of the nearest deity.' -Coatl page

With that I do think they get laid like a normal egg, and then the god energy powers it up in the nest. The unpowered one probably just looks like a normal egg boring white egg. Which also is incapable of hatching, until it gains elemental energy.

No gods=no dragons, as the eggs would not get an element without their presence and as such no eggs would hatch.
'Dragon species gain their elemental magic within the egg, imbued by the aura of the nearest deity.' -Coatl page

With that I do think they get laid like a normal egg, and then the god energy powers it up in the nest. The unpowered one probably just looks like a normal egg boring white egg. Which also is incapable of hatching, until it gains elemental energy.

No gods=no dragons, as the eggs would not get an element without their presence and as such no eggs would hatch.
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2021-07-16 12:12:58" ] 'Dragon species gain their elemental magic within the egg, imbued by the aura of the nearest deity.' -Coatl page With that I do think they get laid like a normal egg, and then the god energy powers it up in the nest. The unpowered one probably just looks like a normal egg boring white egg. Which also is incapable of hatching, until it gains elemental energy. No gods=no dragons, as the eggs would not get an element without their presence and as such no eggs would hatch. [/quote] th,,then how,,, water eggs..? also, what about windsinger? he doesn't care, just goes off and does whatever. dragons' eggs would just start randomly being different elements and just b like "windsingers at it again"???
Reilata wrote on 2021-07-16 12:12:58:

th,,then how,,, water eggs..?

also, what about windsinger? he doesn't care, just goes off and does whatever. dragons' eggs would just start randomly being different elements and just b like "windsingers at it again"???
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
1 2