Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Writing free lore=No boredom
1 2 3 4 5
ok!
ok!
Just tap the text!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
@wolfdragon3036 @GemShark @DeathSpecter @LouCat @DollSludge @Cherryfleck @Raptondragon @LilacShock @Hackermanz
Hey there you all, I’m sorry to say that I will not be able to finish your lore. It’s not the dragons or anything, they are all amazing, more what’s happening in my life, I honestly made this forum post to cope with what I was going through by helping others, instead putting a overwhelming amount stress on my shoulders. I will try to give you all some sort of gift like gems and treasure, a good dragon etc. I’m sorry again, do what you want with your gifts, I just can’t do this anymore. I wish you all the best luck with your dragons, I’m sorry I came as a disappointment.
@wolfdragon3036 @GemShark @DeathSpecter @LouCat @DollSludge @Cherryfleck @Raptondragon @LilacShock @Hackermanz
Hey there you all, I’m sorry to say that I will not be able to finish your lore. It’s not the dragons or anything, they are all amazing, more what’s happening in my life, I honestly made this forum post to cope with what I was going through by helping others, instead putting a overwhelming amount stress on my shoulders. I will try to give you all some sort of gift like gems and treasure, a good dragon etc. I’m sorry again, do what you want with your gifts, I just can’t do this anymore. I wish you all the best luck with your dragons, I’m sorry I came as a disappointment.
Just tap the text!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
You are not a disappointment! It was very kind of you to offer this as free in the first place. I totally understand the feeling of being overwhelmed and I truly hope you take some time for self-care! Do something you enjoy for a while. Stay safe! <3
You are not a disappointment! It was very kind of you to offer this as free in the first place. I totally understand the feeling of being overwhelmed and I truly hope you take some time for self-care! Do something you enjoy for a while. Stay safe! <3
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
@Thesillyone

*busts through the universe* Did somebody order a hero?
First, and most importantly, as someone who has anxiety and stress, I am here to help you. If you need to talk to someone, my inbox is always open! ^_^

Second, I can finish the lore that you've already started! I'm a writer, in the process of writing two books, and I always need something to keep my ADHD focused.
@Thesillyone

*busts through the universe* Did somebody order a hero?
First, and most importantly, as someone who has anxiety and stress, I am here to help you. If you need to talk to someone, my inbox is always open! ^_^

Second, I can finish the lore that you've already started! I'm a writer, in the process of writing two books, and I always need something to keep my ADHD focused.
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
HI IM SO LATE, no worries!! Sorry that it caused you to stress^^ take some time for yourself! I appreciate that you even offered to do it in the first place <3 ! And I really mean it when I say Don’t worry about it^^ I’m not disappointed in the slightest , I know how it feels to take on a big project and have the stress overwhelm you^^ I hope something good happens to you soon <3 /gen
HI IM SO LATE, no worries!! Sorry that it caused you to stress^^ take some time for yourself! I appreciate that you even offered to do it in the first place <3 ! And I really mean it when I say Don’t worry about it^^ I’m not disappointed in the slightest , I know how it feels to take on a big project and have the stress overwhelm you^^ I hope something good happens to you soon <3 /gen
5c7b32254f4d01ffb2d1108272c972955264d351.png
Thank you all for how kind you where regarding the situation, I cannot thank you enough, it’s amazing to have people like you!
Thank you all for how kind you where regarding the situation, I cannot thank you enough, it’s amazing to have people like you!
Just tap the text!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5