Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I draw humanoids (closed)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 131 132
@Apollis @MushroomEmpress @Lilacskye @Findingpears @Duplicity55 @Zith @Weavile @RetroOddity @LPSvsS @AwkwardTrash @Kitto @Deoxyribonucleic @galaxychilde @ofkismetandkalon @QP07 @Yall @SweetToothArt @fifiere @DevourerOfGods @BlueBerrySuu @Fernnix @Firedawn @Line @Embyrs @Silvercats2 @Ac3Kat17 @Starwindrider @iamtigerlily @Suffocated @aakhu @Nawtilus @Sparksnevada

Hello, three slots are open again! :D
@Apollis @MushroomEmpress @Lilacskye @Findingpears @Duplicity55 @Zith @Weavile @RetroOddity @LPSvsS @AwkwardTrash @Kitto @Deoxyribonucleic @galaxychilde @ofkismetandkalon @QP07 @Yall @SweetToothArt @fifiere @DevourerOfGods @BlueBerrySuu @Fernnix @Firedawn @Line @Embyrs @Silvercats2 @Ac3Kat17 @Starwindrider @iamtigerlily @Suffocated @aakhu @Nawtilus @Sparksnevada

Hello, three slots are open again! :D

NfdwCv9.png
@Draconawitches
Username: Sweettoothart

References: https://imgur.com/a/DgvkgIB

Type of Commission: Colored Lined bust style A

Background (Solid color (What color), white, transparent, etc): Transparent or whatever you think fits!

Payment type (Gems, Treasure, USD): Treasure

Lineart preference (for fullbodies/waist up):

Expressions (if you have something specific in mind, please provide ref): Up to you!

Pose (if applicable: for full bodies, waist up):

For style B (personality or a lil blurb about them :D): Akilah Bitar is a pyromaniac bard who has tendencies to set things on fire. She tries to keep a code of what she can or cannot burn, due to burning down her village at a young age. She was an orphan, not know what had happened to her parents as she was found in the desert. While the orphanage did their best to take care of all this kids, she grew up not receiving much individual love or attention. She didn't have friends and craved love from a parent. She took up preforming due to the attention and adoration she received for it, and she was great at it. She's very charismatic and this has aided her greatly, however she tries to keep her pyromaniac tendencies as a secret due to her knowing this could ruin her reputation.

Other (Any extra info):
@Draconawitches
Username: Sweettoothart

References: https://imgur.com/a/DgvkgIB

Type of Commission: Colored Lined bust style A

Background (Solid color (What color), white, transparent, etc): Transparent or whatever you think fits!

Payment type (Gems, Treasure, USD): Treasure

Lineart preference (for fullbodies/waist up):

Expressions (if you have something specific in mind, please provide ref): Up to you!

Pose (if applicable: for full bodies, waist up):

For style B (personality or a lil blurb about them :D): Akilah Bitar is a pyromaniac bard who has tendencies to set things on fire. She tries to keep a code of what she can or cannot burn, due to burning down her village at a young age. She was an orphan, not know what had happened to her parents as she was found in the desert. While the orphanage did their best to take care of all this kids, she grew up not receiving much individual love or attention. She didn't have friends and craved love from a parent. She took up preforming due to the attention and adoration she received for it, and she was great at it. She's very charismatic and this has aided her greatly, however she tries to keep her pyromaniac tendencies as a secret due to her knowing this could ruin her reputation.

Other (Any extra info):
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt

Ohh, fire bb! Gotcha down, please send the payment and I'll get started! :D
@SweetToothArt

Ohh, fire bb! Gotcha down, please send the payment and I'll get started! :D

NfdwCv9.png
Username:sparksnevada

References:https://toyhou.se/2943338.alec#10202864

Type of Commission:sketchbust

Payment type (Gems, Treasure, USD):t

Expressions (if you have something specific in mind, please provide ref): something to show fangs, fun

Pose (if applicable: for full bodies, waist up): He is an elf if you want to draw a shirt collar etc
Username:sparksnevada

References:https://toyhou.se/2943338.alec#10202864

Type of Commission:sketchbust

Payment type (Gems, Treasure, USD):t

Expressions (if you have something specific in mind, please provide ref): something to show fangs, fun

Pose (if applicable: for full bodies, waist up): He is an elf if you want to draw a shirt collar etc
3zZ1Bfm.gifdeviantart • fr+2 •toyhouseKd0giNs.gif
Hello! Can I please check if this is enough of a reference to get a lined bust? If not, I could try do a few doodles by the end of the day, or just wait until next time! I love your art ^^
Hello! Can I please check if this is enough of a reference to get a lined bust? If not, I could try do a few doodles by the end of the day, or just wait until next time! I love your art ^^
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@Sparksnevada

Sure thing! Please send the payment and I'll get started on the piece!

@findingpears

Hello, welcome back! Yes, the reference is enough for a lined bust and thank you for the nice words. Please send the payment and I'll get started!
@Sparksnevada

Sure thing! Please send the payment and I'll get started on the piece!

@findingpears

Hello, welcome back! Yes, the reference is enough for a lined bust and thank you for the nice words. Please send the payment and I'll get started!

NfdwCv9.png
Thank you very much! I've sent payment, but I thought I'd fill this out to hopefully make things easier for you :) ----- [b]Username:[/b] findingpears [b]References:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/10376469.nour][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/url] [b]Type of Commission:[/b] lined bust [b]Background:[/b] transparent please [b]Payment type:[/b] treasure [b]Expressions:[/b] neutral, 'unreadable', cold [b]Other:[/b] Excited to be commissioning you again! Thank you for taking my order :D
Thank you very much! I've sent payment, but I thought I'd fill this out to hopefully make things easier for you :)
Username: findingpears

References:

Type of Commission: lined bust

Background: transparent please

Payment type: treasure

Expressions: neutral, 'unreadable', cold

Other: Excited to be commissioning you again! Thank you for taking my order :D
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@Sweettoothart Hello! Here's the WIP of your character, let me know if you'd like anything changed! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ff3Yptp.jpg[/img] @findingpears Ah, thank you for filling out the form ^^ Also, I just wanted to say how pretty Nour is, what a handsome bb :DD And thank you, I'm excited to be commissioned by you again~ :>
@Sweettoothart

Hello! Here's the WIP of your character, let me know if you'd like anything changed! :D

Ff3Yptp.jpg

@findingpears

Ah, thank you for filling out the form ^^ Also, I just wanted to say how pretty Nour is, what a handsome bb :DD And thank you, I'm excited to be commissioned by you again~ :>

NfdwCv9.png
@/Draconawitches Thank you so much ;v; I certainly think he's a pretty boy! And I'm glad I was fast enough to snag a slot this time, you have such an awesome style <3
@/Draconawitches Thank you so much ;v; I certainly think he's a pretty boy! And I'm glad I was fast enough to snag a slot this time, you have such an awesome style <3
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@Draconawitches Looks good! Just make the flames up top more voluminous if possible! And maybe have the eyes a tad bit higher on the face! So excited to see her :D
@Draconawitches Looks good! Just make the flames up top more voluminous if possible! And maybe have the eyes a tad bit higher on the face! So excited to see her :D
7NebxtL.jpg
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 131 132