Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find out about FR?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Through a wiki fandom page for a game on roblox weirdly enough...
Through a wiki fandom page for a game on roblox weirdly enough...
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
From users on a discord server. I was fascinated by the beautiful starcon veilspuns they had, because of my interest in the site I decided to join.
From users on a discord server. I was fascinated by the beautiful starcon veilspuns they had, because of my interest in the site I decided to join.
Through a friend. I got interested in the game but it took me a really long time to remember to make an account for it.
Through a friend. I got interested in the game but it took me a really long time to remember to make an account for it.
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
On the discord for Dragon Cave people were posting pics of FR dragons.
Just missed a registration window but persevered and got the next.
Was playing both for 6 months but only FR stuck because I enjoy giving love to just a few dragons with apparel and accents and lore and art, rather than just making pretty lineages (though that is something I wish FR would show better).
On the discord for Dragon Cave people were posting pics of FR dragons.
Just missed a registration window but persevered and got the next.
Was playing both for 6 months but only FR stuck because I enjoy giving love to just a few dragons with apparel and accents and lore and art, rather than just making pretty lineages (though that is something I wish FR would show better).
zVI7i7V.png27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
Someone I follow on Tumblr had joined when the site first launched and was posting enthusiastically about it and recommending people join, and since it was during a reg window already and the site seemed like my kind of thing I did.
Someone I follow on Tumblr had joined when the site first launched and was posting enthusiastically about it and recommending people join, and since it was during a reg window already and the site seemed like my kind of thing I did.
Someone on a site I used to rp on told me about it, although I had to wait for the next registration window.
Someone on a site I used to rp on told me about it, although I had to wait for the next registration window.
Z4EXqHV.png QQYyU47.png
image9.png
There was a channel on a discord for a game guild and it looked interesting
There was a channel on a discord for a game guild and it looked interesting
raddishface.png 89BkRuW.gif innokenti.png
My bossy oldest sister sat me down and forced me to make an account during a registration week along with another sibling. I’m now the only one that plays 7 years later!
My bossy oldest sister sat me down and forced me to make an account during a registration week along with another sibling. I’m now the only one that plays 7 years later!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Over Undels former DeviantArt site and missed the Kickstarter by one day.
Over Undels former DeviantArt site and missed the Kickstarter by one day.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
Through forums on a game called transformice! I heard about it in 2013 but didn't manage to sign up til 2014 as I missed the registration windows :(
Through forums on a game called transformice! I heard about it in 2013 but didn't manage to sign up til 2014 as I missed the registration windows :(
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13