Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Unpopular Opinion
1 2
Violet is a valid and pretty color in the right contexts. So is Spring.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

-F imps gud
-100k is a fortune
-Tundras gud
-F imps gud
-100k is a fortune
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2021-07-07 03:18:06" ] Violet is a valid and pretty color in the right contexts. So is Spring. [/quote] THIS
Renaiwom wrote on 2021-07-07 03:18:06:
THIS
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
1. noxtide + peacock is an underrated gene combo
2. lightweaver lore is kinda boring and we need more stuff about her that's not just "luminax bad imperials are a mistake uhhH!!"
3. choosing to change G1 into ancients are better than choosing modern when you're poor and not good at making outfits
1. noxtide + peacock is an underrated gene combo
2. lightweaver lore is kinda boring and we need more stuff about her that's not just "luminax bad imperials are a mistake uhhH!!"
3. choosing to change G1 into ancients are better than choosing modern when you're poor and not good at making outfits
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
Hot takes:

G1 Imps are overrated and are no more special than any other G1. Furthermore, making a breed kickstarter only was a poor decision.

The purpose of G1s is to have a dragon capable of breeding with virtually any other dragon on site due to having no relation which is something I think is easily forgotten.

Staff should focus on fixing all the bugs and errors in their existing content before releasing new ones. The site isn't going to shut down or turn into shambles for doing so. Quality over quantity.
Hot takes:

G1 Imps are overrated and are no more special than any other G1. Furthermore, making a breed kickstarter only was a poor decision.

The purpose of G1s is to have a dragon capable of breeding with virtually any other dragon on site due to having no relation which is something I think is easily forgotten.

Staff should focus on fixing all the bugs and errors in their existing content before releasing new ones. The site isn't going to shut down or turn into shambles for doing so. Quality over quantity.
KdSMN2F.png
Male tundras are creepy.
Imperials are overrated.
Gembond is awesome.
Coatls look wonky.
Gen one imperials are overrated.
Imperial scrolls are useless.
Bright colored veilspins are ugly.
Male tundras are creepy.
Imperials are overrated.
Gembond is awesome.
Coatls look wonky.
Gen one imperials are overrated.
Imperial scrolls are useless.
Bright colored veilspins are ugly.
I'm just a little guy
light fest items are all ridiculously overpriced
light fest items are all ridiculously overpriced
[quote name="Borkbean" date="2021-07-06 23:58:16" ] - snappers are actually nice looking. (M snapper is epic) [/quote] [quote name="Borkbean" date="2021-07-06 23:58:16" ] - basic gened G1s are perfectly fine. (even basic tert) [/quote] [quote name="Borkbean" date="2021-07-06 23:58:16" ] - i actually kind of like crackle, gembond, okapi, and thylacine. they're situational, sure, but they still have their merits. [/quote]
Borkbean wrote on 2021-07-06 23:58:16:
- snappers are actually nice looking. (M snapper is epic)
- basic gened G1s are perfectly fine. (even basic tert)
- i actually kind of like crackle, gembond, okapi, and thylacine. they're situational, sure, but they still have their merits.
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
Thread's locked.

"Unpopular opinion" threads are negative by design and eventually (or already have) head in the direction of targeting how other players enjoy the game. That's not an unpopular opinion, it's a passive aggressive or low-key personal attack, and that's not okay.
Thread's locked.

"Unpopular opinion" threads are negative by design and eventually (or already have) head in the direction of targeting how other players enjoy the game. That's not an unpopular opinion, it's a passive aggressive or low-key personal attack, and that's not okay.
1 2