Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Temporarily CLOSED – Giving Free Gems!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45
thank you for this! may i be added to the queue please ^^
thank you for this! may i be added to the queue please ^^
sxrFjUf.gif
I'd like to participate. Thank you for helping me ...
Wish you a good day
I'd like to participate. Thank you for helping me ...
Wish you a good day
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
Thank you for doing this! I'd love to be added to the queue :)
Thank you for doing this! I'd love to be added to the queue :)
Could I be added to the queue please? This is super kind, best of luck getting through to everyone!!
Could I be added to the queue please? This is super kind, best of luck getting through to everyone!!
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
Can I be added? This is so awesome!
Can I be added? This is so awesome!
Could I be added to the queue as well? This is incredibely generous <3
Could I be added to the queue as well? This is incredibely generous <3
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.giffood_miniature_potash_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-daejr0n.gifitem_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gif
I’d love to be added to the que, Tysm regardless!
I’d love to be added to the que, Tysm regardless!
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
pg.27
@AoifeLaufeyson
@Xillark
@CyrusTheDefiant
@Vhiskar
pg.28
@ProudMomof1
@ArtfullyChaotic
@dartist
@ShinySouls
@TicciTuna
@kawiikatz
@AMothWithAnxiety
@Macabrex
pg.29
@SilverKoi
@CatnipChaos
@UncleLarry
@pandakitty1
@Accerelate
@twixsy
pg.30
@RimuruRin17
@AmethystRaine
It's that time again. Another queue. Twenty more people. 2000 more Gems.
I don't have anything particularly interesting to say, except that I'm finally taking the necessary time to make sure I'm not including the same person in multiple queues. It's been a reoccurring mistake (who I included in past queues) and I really don't want it to happen anymore.
I'll probably make a rule that as long as there's a one-year gap, I'll reinclude users in future queues. And yes, I do intend to run this thread long enough for there to be one-year or more gaps. I don't intend ever to close it, actually, unless I just can't maintain it anymore or I for some reason leave Flight Rising again. But for now... It's up, it's running, and it's not going anywhere.
pg.27
@AoifeLaufeyson
@Xillark
@CyrusTheDefiant
@Vhiskar
pg.28
@ProudMomof1
@ArtfullyChaotic
@dartist
@ShinySouls
@TicciTuna
@kawiikatz
@AMothWithAnxiety
@Macabrex
pg.29
@SilverKoi
@CatnipChaos
@UncleLarry
@pandakitty1
@Accerelate
@twixsy
pg.30
@RimuruRin17
@AmethystRaine
It's that time again. Another queue. Twenty more people. 2000 more Gems.
I don't have anything particularly interesting to say, except that I'm finally taking the necessary time to make sure I'm not including the same person in multiple queues. It's been a reoccurring mistake (who I included in past queues) and I really don't want it to happen anymore.
I'll probably make a rule that as long as there's a one-year gap, I'll reinclude users in future queues. And yes, I do intend to run this thread long enough for there to be one-year or more gaps. I don't intend ever to close it, actually, unless I just can't maintain it anymore or I for some reason leave Flight Rising again. But for now... It's up, it's running, and it's not going anywhere.
A winter breathes fierce . . .
. . . although a dragon, fiercer.
I'm not sure how this works. The people that got pinged, are they the ones reciveing gems? Sorry I dont know.
I'm not sure how this works. The people that got pinged, are they the ones reciveing gems? Sorry I dont know.
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
this is neat! i'd love to be added - i've got a neverending list of projects that tend to eat up a lot of gems!
this is neat! i'd love to be added - i've got a neverending list of projects that tend to eat up a lot of gems!
qSlFDy5.pngR9ehyxp.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45