Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 313 314 315 316 317 ... 1010 1011
@shinysylveons
There are separate pinglists for each different gene and scene. Do you want to be on all of them, or just specific ones? (You have been removed from the familiar pinglists.)
@shinysylveons
There are separate pinglists for each different gene and scene. Do you want to be on all of them, or just specific ones? (You have been removed from the familiar pinglists.)
Apologies in advance-- I've been trying for ten minutes to add myself to the Pinglist for Tertiary Gene: Branches... and I just can't make it happen.

Would anyone be able to put my name in for me? Thanks in advance!
Apologies in advance-- I've been trying for ten minutes to add myself to the Pinglist for Tertiary Gene: Branches... and I just can't make it happen.

Would anyone be able to put my name in for me? Thanks in advance!
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
@Aquafilia
Sorry you've been having trouble; the software can be a real pain sometimes! I've added you. :)
@Aquafilia
Sorry you've been having trouble; the software can be a real pain sometimes! I've added you. :)
can i get added to the pinglist for the Firefly modern breed gene?
can i get added to the pinglist for the Firefly modern breed gene?
@QhaZomb Done!
@QhaZomb Done!
@NekkoChan

Could I be added to the pinglists for the following, please? Thank you!

APPAREL
  • ferret friend
  • winter wolf cape

FAMILIARS
  • blotched quetzeel
  • longwing epiptite
  • quetzeel
  • vermillion epiptite

BACKGROUNDS
  • moonbeam aqueduct

I appreciate you doing this! ^^
@NekkoChan

Could I be added to the pinglists for the following, please? Thank you!

APPAREL
  • ferret friend
  • winter wolf cape

FAMILIARS
  • blotched quetzeel
  • longwing epiptite
  • quetzeel
  • vermillion epiptite

BACKGROUNDS
  • moonbeam aqueduct

I appreciate you doing this! ^^
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
@adrienne
Done. You're welcome! :D
@adrienne
Done. You're welcome! :D
Hi, can I please be removed from the ping list for Gaoler Blossom? Thank you so much!
Hi, can I please be removed from the ping list for Gaoler Blossom? Thank you so much!
@DarkEmpress
Done. You're welcome!
@DarkEmpress
Done. You're welcome!
could you take me off the branches list, and add me to the penny jar and sunlight kelpie mane pinglists please, thanks!
could you take me off the branches list, and add me to the penny jar and sunlight kelpie mane pinglists please, thanks!
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
1 2 ... 313 314 315 316 317 ... 1010 1011