Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] Misty's art for FC shop
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
@tigressRising of course! you can send payment for the first now if you want, but if you prefer to wait that's fine with me too^^
@tigressRising of course! you can send payment for the first now if you want, but if you prefer to wait that's fine with me too^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold Sorry for the delayed reply - I got busy with IRL stuff. I can send you 500 tablets for the first bust now, and I'll send you the rest of the payment once I finish grinding for it! Sending you a CR!

Edit: Never mind, I finished grinding all 1000 tablets! I'll resend the CR.
@MistyGold Sorry for the delayed reply - I got busy with IRL stuff. I can send you 500 tablets for the first bust now, and I'll send you the rest of the payment once I finish grinding for it! Sending you a CR!

Edit: Never mind, I finished grinding all 1000 tablets! I'll resend the CR.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising no worries! I just got them and will get started asap! thank you^^
@tigressRising no worries! I just got them and will get started asap! thank you^^
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold hey! i've got a girl here that i was hoping to get a commission of [b]Order Type:[/b] bust [b]Dragon/character:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701186/70118506_350.png[/img] [b]Pose/expression:[/b] she's a pirate so i was thinking something of a mischievous grin? [b]Details to Include:[/b] if nothing else if her hat, monocle and scar could be included that would be lovely! i'm rather new to this so if you'd prefer me to DM you i most certainly can!
@MistyGold

hey! i've got a girl here that i was hoping to get a commission of
Order Type: bust
Dragon/character:
70118506_350.png
Pose/expression: she's a pirate so i was thinking something of a mischievous grin?
Details to Include: if nothing else if her hat, monocle and scar could be included that would be lovely!

i'm rather new to this so if you'd prefer me to DM you i most certainly can!
@MistyGold If you’re still up for comms, I’d be happy to get one!

Order Type: Sketchy Bust
Dragon/character:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64251887
Pose/expression: Whatever you think fits him and is easiest for you
Details to Include: I’d love if you included his mask!
@MistyGold If you’re still up for comms, I’d be happy to get one!

Order Type: Sketchy Bust
Dragon/character:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64251887
Pose/expression: Whatever you think fits him and is easiest for you
Details to Include: I’d love if you included his mask!
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
@nevereatdirt hey there, and sure I can draw her! posting here is fine too~ that will be 500 tablets so feel free to send them and I'll start asap^^ @Icedragonpie of course! and I can draw him no problem, that would be 500 as well! feel free to send the tablets and I'll start asap^^ @AlterZero here's your order! I added a smol chicken friend and one of those screaming chicken toys for a little scare! let me know if you want any changes done^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/5KcFOPs.png[/img]
@nevereatdirt hey there, and sure I can draw her! posting here is fine too~ that will be 500 tablets so feel free to send them and I'll start asap^^

@Icedragonpie of course! and I can draw him no problem, that would be 500 as well! feel free to send the tablets and I'll start asap^^

@AlterZero here's your order! I added a smol chicken friend and one of those screaming chicken toys for a little scare! let me know if you want any changes done^^
5KcFOPs.png
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold
Oh my XDD Once I saw that yellow chicken, I could hear that sound XDDDDD
This is amazing and I just love it like XD I nearly started crying while laughing!
I love how you draw him, but I also love the smol chicken! It's so cute ♥ Thank you so much for this art.

Tho, if it would be possible to color the fin under his head red like the others are, I would really be grateful. It's a minor thing but still;
@MistyGold
Oh my XDD Once I saw that yellow chicken, I could hear that sound XDDDDD
This is amazing and I just love it like XD I nearly started crying while laughing!
I love how you draw him, but I also love the smol chicken! It's so cute ♥ Thank you so much for this art.

Tho, if it would be possible to color the fin under his head red like the others are, I would really be grateful. It's a minor thing but still;
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
@Alterzero lol great to know I'm not the only one! I'm so glad you like it, thanks a lot! and oops I let that slip, here's the updated version! let me know if everything is ok now^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/avdLKNw.png[/img] @Al3s1s here's your order! let me know if you want anything changed as well^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/vmhA547.png[/img]
@Alterzero lol great to know I'm not the only one! I'm so glad you like it, thanks a lot! and oops I let that slip, here's the updated version! let me know if everything is ok now^^
avdLKNw.png

@Al3s1s here's your order! let me know if you want anything changed as well^^
vmhA547.png
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold

It is so pretty! I love the colors forms and shapes.
@MistyGold

It is so pretty! I love the colors forms and shapes.
@MistyGold
I didn't have time to respond yesterday but-- It's perfect now. Thank you so much!
@MistyGold
I didn't have time to respond yesterday but-- It's perfect now. Thank you so much!
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25