Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Pricing Dragons
1 2 3 4 5
@ScalyMaiden
@ScalyMaiden
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@Noodless
What about goat eyes?
@Noodless
What about goat eyes?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Noodless

Hiya! I was wondering if you have plans to add level values? I have dragons that are high levels and I've got no idea what to value them at.

In particular I am thinking of selling one of my first Gen lightning dragons. His stats are:
Nocturne, Genes: basic, basic, basic, Colors: Mauve, Ivory, Maize, Age: 8 months and 8+digits, Eyes unusual, Gen 1, Level 9
@Noodless

Hiya! I was wondering if you have plans to add level values? I have dragons that are high levels and I've got no idea what to value them at.

In particular I am thinking of selling one of my first Gen lightning dragons. His stats are:
Nocturne, Genes: basic, basic, basic, Colors: Mauve, Ivory, Maize, Age: 8 months and 8+digits, Eyes unusual, Gen 1, Level 9
Round n Round n Round it goes where it stops......well the post ends here.
@FlameHeart

Pinging myself. This is such a great guide. Thank you!
@FlameHeart

Pinging myself. This is such a great guide. Thank you!
tumblr_inline_npl0jfHrV91qzpe2a_540.jpg
Gee, now maybe I can sell some of my hatchies for more than fodder price!
Gee, now maybe I can sell some of my hatchies for more than fodder price!
windmid.png
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
windmid.png
Quick reply so I can have this saved to my forum activity...this is brilliant and I love it! Thanks <3

EDIT: Definitely gonna be one of those people that bugs you for information on leveling. I hate to be that guy but...
Quick reply so I can have this saved to my forum activity...this is brilliant and I love it! Thanks <3

EDIT: Definitely gonna be one of those people that bugs you for information on leveling. I hate to be that guy but...
@noodless
Love the guide what about goalers what is their price to start. what about shardflank and goalerhorns
@noodless
Love the guide what about goalers what is their price to start. what about shardflank and goalerhorns
uenN0Yx.png
Heya! How would i price the newer dragons that came out? I cant seem to find any other forums with the pricing either. Ty for your time!
Heya! How would i price the newer dragons that came out? I cant seem to find any other forums with the pricing either. Ty for your time!
This is a super awesome and thorough guide! However, I'm looking for a guide that will help sell dragons on the auction house and I'm sorry to say that nobody will buy a ~44,000 treasure ridgeback on the market

GRIEF....
This is a super awesome and thorough guide! However, I'm looking for a guide that will help sell dragons on the auction house and I'm sorry to say that nobody will buy a ~44,000 treasure ridgeback on the market

GRIEF....
This user's first language is Arabic! Not English!
TransmuteForTreasureFooter.pngmoonpie.png
Goat eyes are worth like ~12000 ive heard :D
Goat eyes are worth like ~12000 ive heard :D
1 2 3 4 5