Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving FR! Old Fest Stuff, UMAs, &More!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 91
@Moonwater
Like the user above me, I'm not sure if you've left yet or not, but I'm after the Waning Moon skin that you have listed, assuming it hasn't sold yet heh.
The ID is #22165

would 1kg be enough for it if it's still for sale?
@Moonwater
Like the user above me, I'm not sure if you've left yet or not, but I'm after the Waning Moon skin that you have listed, assuming it hasn't sold yet heh.
The ID is #22165

would 1kg be enough for it if it's still for sale?
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
I've returned to continue selling but I will probably be fairly inactive July 1-10. Trying to catch up with everyone that has been posting in my absence.
I've returned to continue selling but I will probably be fairly inactive July 1-10. Trying to catch up with everyone that has been posting in my absence.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Gwynivere @ProHomo57 @Kyandiikane @Self @Naivety @Gulf @Akusonakii @Ungulate @rhodostefanos @ArceusAcelaena

Sorry for ignoring you guys! I've been gone for a bit, but I'm back to try and keep selling the rest of my stuff. Are you guys still interested in what you originally pinged me for?

@rhodostefanos - It took me way too long. I think it took me several hours of combing through my hoard and putting it all up, and I'm pretty sure I still have stuff that I could be throwing up here but I decided that once I tried to sell this stuff, I'd put the less valuable stuff up later.

@Wendiferous - I think that accent is valued at 3kg, but I've been away for a while and am probably out of touch with the market, so let me know if I'm being unfair!
@Gwynivere @ProHomo57 @Kyandiikane @Self @Naivety @Gulf @Akusonakii @Ungulate @rhodostefanos @ArceusAcelaena

Sorry for ignoring you guys! I've been gone for a bit, but I'm back to try and keep selling the rest of my stuff. Are you guys still interested in what you originally pinged me for?

@rhodostefanos - It took me way too long. I think it took me several hours of combing through my hoard and putting it all up, and I'm pretty sure I still have stuff that I could be throwing up here but I decided that once I tried to sell this stuff, I'd put the less valuable stuff up later.

@Wendiferous - I think that accent is valued at 3kg, but I've been away for a while and am probably out of touch with the market, so let me know if I'm being unfair!
How much for the Solar Blades, Will o' the Ember and Skeletal Chimes? and would you take treasure as partial payment or just gems? c: @moonwater
How much for the Solar Blades, Will o' the Ember and Skeletal Chimes? and would you take treasure as partial payment or just gems? c: @moonwater
iSUiwqzX231cv.gif
@Jad - I only take gems at this moment!

Solar Blades - 488g
Will o' the Ember - 1000g
Skeletal Chimes - 1200g

Total: 2688g

I can sell the three of them to you for 2600g!
@Jad - I only take gems at this moment!

Solar Blades - 488g
Will o' the Ember - 1000g
Skeletal Chimes - 1200g

Total: 2688g

I can sell the three of them to you for 2600g!
@moonwater

I'll take them. Just give me a second to swap currencies?
@moonwater

I'll take them. Just give me a second to swap currencies?
iSUiwqzX231cv.gif
@Jad

Sure! I'll set up the CR first, you can just add the funds whenever!
@Jad

Sure! I'll set up the CR first, you can just add the funds whenever!
no, sorry, I'm not interested anymore! 900g is lah now anyway.
no, sorry, I'm not interested anymore! 900g is lah now anyway.
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
I'd still be interested! Please dm me with any questions/for any further discussion!
I'd still be interested! Please dm me with any questions/for any further discussion!
they/them

Would you consider 850g for Harlequin? Currently 1kG on AH.

Would you consider 850g for Harlequin? Currently 1kG on AH.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 91