Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What canon lore do you disregard?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Most of it, if I’m being honest. The only things I take into consideration are the different Flights, the map of Sornieth, and the Deities.

Most of it, if I’m being honest. The only things I take into consideration are the different Flights, the map of Sornieth, and the Deities.

5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Pretty much all of it except guardian charges I think? I used to give my gaolers orders as well but ever since I changed my lore the gaoler orders don't really apply in the same way as canon
Pretty much all of it except guardian charges I think? I used to give my gaolers orders as well but ever since I changed my lore the gaoler orders don't really apply in the same way as canon
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
-anything that could interfere with a multi-breed and multi-flight clan
-breed perks are just stereotypes and not true for most dragons
-decrease the disparity between breed sizes

and i guess some other stuff i always forget it's canon so i don't do it lol
-anything that could interfere with a multi-breed and multi-flight clan
-breed perks are just stereotypes and not true for most dragons
-decrease the disparity between breed sizes

and i guess some other stuff i always forget it's canon so i don't do it lol
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
all of it
all of it
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
almost all of it but especially canon dragon sizes. flight-specific lore I tend to accept, like light are scholars with a spoopy city, ice is a prison, etc. (i know those are oversimplifications but you catch my drift)
almost all of it but especially canon dragon sizes. flight-specific lore I tend to accept, like light are scholars with a spoopy city, ice is a prison, etc. (i know those are oversimplifications but you catch my drift)
BoVzcWO.gif
Literally all of it.
No Flight elements, no deities, we don't even live on Sorneith.
Literally all of it.
No Flight elements, no deities, we don't even live on Sorneith.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Sorneith is peaceful and is not in the middle of the trillionth world war. [quote name="RosaTheRad" date="2021-06-28 17:22:47" ] I also also ignore all lore that would imply that my multi-species lair would fall into chaos due to the different breeds trying to rip each other apart. [/quote] ^^ and that
Sorneith is peaceful and is not in the middle of the trillionth world war.
RosaTheRad wrote on 2021-06-28 17:22:47:
I also also ignore all lore that would imply that my multi-species lair would fall into chaos due to the different breeds trying to rip each other apart.

^^ and that
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
I keep as much of the original lore as I can, I just alter it differently.
Such as Tundras memory, I explain it as favoring scent to distinguish between clans and families over general senses due to harsh weather conditions that can be blinding.

I have some dragons who defy their own deities due to how they were raised differently. My Arcane harbinger grew up by Beast (not beast clans) growing into a spiral that detests all dragons but sides with them because of the 'tainted shadows' that will consume everyone regardless of species.
I keep as much of the original lore as I can, I just alter it differently.
Such as Tundras memory, I explain it as favoring scent to distinguish between clans and families over general senses due to harsh weather conditions that can be blinding.

I have some dragons who defy their own deities due to how they were raised differently. My Arcane harbinger grew up by Beast (not beast clans) growing into a spiral that detests all dragons but sides with them because of the 'tainted shadows' that will consume everyone regardless of species.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
[quote name="RosaTheRad" date="2021-06-28 17:22:47" ] I also also ignore all lore that would imply that my multi-species lair would fall into chaos due to the different breeds trying to rip each other apart. [/quote] Yes.
RosaTheRad wrote on 2021-06-28 17:22:47:
I also also ignore all lore that would imply that my multi-species lair would fall into chaos due to the different breeds trying to rip each other apart.
Yes.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Ludicrous size differences (fae are still small, but not so small that a guardian can eat them by accident). Certain breeds being inherent enemies (imps and PCs) or only wanting to live with their own kind. Some of the rules surrounding magic- dragons can learn magic outside of their flight through various means, for example.
Ludicrous size differences (fae are still small, but not so small that a guardian can eat them by accident). Certain breeds being inherent enemies (imps and PCs) or only wanting to live with their own kind. Some of the rules surrounding magic- dragons can learn magic outside of their flight through various means, for example.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11