Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Endivinity's Skins: Verdant Construct!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 81
@Endivinity

I'd love to snag a copy of Vitality Anew and Darkwood Alchemist, if you plan on reprinting sometime!
@Endivinity

I'd love to snag a copy of Vitality Anew and Darkwood Alchemist, if you plan on reprinting sometime!
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@endivinity
I'd be very interested in a reprinting of Skin: Vitality Awaiting!
@endivinity
I'd be very interested in a reprinting of Skin: Vitality Awaiting!
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Endivinity Hi! I would like to buy one copy each of Vitality Anew and Vitality Awaiting for 1.28 M treasure, please c: Will you please also add me to your general ping list so I can see your future items?

Also, if anyone has a copy of Sunsong Priest you would like to sell, message me and we will work out a price in gems or treasure
@Endivinity Hi! I would like to buy one copy each of Vitality Anew and Vitality Awaiting for 1.28 M treasure, please c: Will you please also add me to your general ping list so I can see your future items?

Also, if anyone has a copy of Sunsong Priest you would like to sell, message me and we will work out a price in gems or treasure

V2NoKel.gif Do you like scary stories? DlO6vXs.gif
She/Her | Adult | FR+2
Sprites courtesy of Dogi
@Endivinity Hello! I see several people asking about Vitality Awaiting - if you reprint it, could I please reserve a copy? It's lovely. :3
@Endivinity Hello! I see several people asking about Vitality Awaiting - if you reprint it, could I please reserve a copy? It's lovely. :3
dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
Hi!
I'm desperately looking for your Wild Red Roses skin for one of my dragon fans so I'm wondering if you have any copies left to sell and if so at what price?

Have a good day.
Translated by Google.
Hi!
I'm desperately looking for your Wild Red Roses skin for one of my dragon fans so I'm wondering if you have any copies left to sell and if so at what price?

Have a good day.
Translated by Google.
@Endivinity
hello! would you happen to have any extra copies of Skin: Solemn Repose? I'd love to buy one off you if so, or be on the reprint list if not <3
@Endivinity
hello! would you happen to have any extra copies of Skin: Solemn Repose? I'd love to buy one off you if so, or be on the reprint list if not <3
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
HEY GANG holy yikes ive been, absent for way too long hello me on my way to being a 100% aberration skinmaker [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/774395487007539220/950104667956850698/unknown.png[/img]
HEY GANG holy yikes ive been, absent for way too long hello
me on my way to being a 100% aberration skinmaker
unknown.png
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@horsespirit @belated @solinary @dask @zyanith @horrifying
heya! the skins you mentioned are now listed in the AH, I'll be keeping track of stock over the next couple days since there's a bit of a backlog .

I also acknowledge it's been 10 months since some of those pings so like, no worries if you're no longer interested ;o

Going forward: I will be unreliable as usual. i will also be reassessing future skin pricing bc I'm several years out of touch with the current g/t ratio
@horsespirit @belated @solinary @dask @zyanith @horrifying
heya! the skins you mentioned are now listed in the AH, I'll be keeping track of stock over the next couple days since there's a bit of a backlog .

I also acknowledge it's been 10 months since some of those pings so like, no worries if you're no longer interested ;o

Going forward: I will be unreliable as usual. i will also be reassessing future skin pricing bc I'm several years out of touch with the current g/t ratio
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity Hey! I'm still very interested in Blush Coral Crown but I'm a bit low on gems after an Aberration-based shopping spree T^T. Would it be possible to get a PA in treasure?
@Endivinity Hey! I'm still very interested in Blush Coral Crown but I'm a bit low on gems after an Aberration-based shopping spree T^T. Would it be possible to get a PA in treasure?
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@belated yeah of course!! thats a huge mood i am in love with those dragons
@belated yeah of course!! thats a huge mood i am in love with those dragons
Valhalla_tiny.gif
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 81