Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free lvl 21 cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6
@AWB Hello! I'm currently brewing another item and it will be finished in 13 hours. If you don't mind waiting, then send a CR, I'll accept it when the previous item will be finished ^^
@AWB Hello! I'm currently brewing another item and it will be finished in 13 hours. If you don't mind waiting, then send a CR, I'll accept it when the previous item will be finished ^^
bump!
bump!
@WolverineTuc Hi! Would you mind brewing me: [item=imbued sulfur]x2
@WolverineTuc Hi! Would you mind brewing me:

Imbued Sulfur x2
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh Hello! Yep! Just send the ingredients
@Laugh Hello! Yep! Just send the ingredients
Bump
Bump
@WolverineTuc

Hey! Could you brew up a capsule gene for me?
@WolverineTuc

Hey! Could you brew up a capsule gene for me?
@scar66 Yep! Just send a CR with ingredients
@scar66 Yep! Just send a CR with ingredients
@WolverineTuc

Hello! Are you going to be available to brew some festival currency for the Brightshine Jubilee this week? If so, I’d like to order 10 of the 20 stack brew of the Immaculate Tablets. I do plan to tip for your troubles! :)
@WolverineTuc

Hello! Are you going to be available to brew some festival currency for the Brightshine Jubilee this week? If so, I’d like to order 10 of the 20 stack brew of the Immaculate Tablets. I do plan to tip for your troubles! :)
@MoonlitCacti Hello! Sure! Currently i have 2 other orders to be brewed (and one of them is almost finished), so send a CR, i'll accept it when i'll be ready! ^^
@MoonlitCacti Hello! Sure! Currently i have 2 other orders to be brewed (and one of them is almost finished), so send a CR, i'll accept it when i'll be ready! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6