Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free lvl 21 cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Slaytheist

Hello! Sure!
@Slaytheist

Hello! Sure!
@WolverineTuc
Hi there! May I get 5 Eternal Snow (20) brewed?
@WolverineTuc
Hi there! May I get 5 Eternal Snow (20) brewed?
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Azurine

Hello! Oh, that's pretty much...but yes, you can send the two-way CR, I'll attach 1 treasure when I'll be done with the previous order~
@Azurine

Hello! Oh, that's pretty much...but yes, you can send the two-way CR, I'll attach 1 treasure when I'll be done with the previous order~
@WolverineTuc
If that's too much, I don't mind reducing it down. I don't want to inconvenience you. ;; If its really fine, I'll proceed with the trade.
@WolverineTuc
If that's too much, I don't mind reducing it down. I don't want to inconvenience you. ;; If its really fine, I'll proceed with the trade.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Azurine

Oh I was just slightly surprised xD don't worry, everything is okay as long as it gives me exp~
However my previous order takes 9h so you'll have to wait, sorry for that
@Azurine

Oh I was just slightly surprised xD don't worry, everything is okay as long as it gives me exp~
However my previous order takes 9h so you'll have to wait, sorry for that
@WolverineTuc

Hello Wolverine! May you please help me brew a Peacebringer's Mantle? I'll send the materials over and you can accept when you're ready (no pressure!)

Thanks!
@WolverineTuc

Hello Wolverine! May you please help me brew a Peacebringer's Mantle? I'll send the materials over and you can accept when you're ready (no pressure!)

Thanks!
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
@meowmeow2023

Hello! Accepted and put for brewing, thank you! ^^
@meowmeow2023

Hello! Accepted and put for brewing, thank you! ^^
@WolverineTuc Hello! Would you mind brewing me 5 sets of Eternal Snow-20 (100 snow in total), please? [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
@WolverineTuc
Hello! Would you mind brewing me 5 sets of Eternal Snow-20 (100 snow in total), please?
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna

Sure!
You can send the materials via 2-way CR, I'll attach 1 treasure when the previous order will be finished so you could know that I'm ready to brew for you~
@Mirna

Sure!
You can send the materials via 2-way CR, I'll attach 1 treasure when the previous order will be finished so you could know that I'm ready to brew for you~
@WolverineTuc

Hello! May you please help me brew a Bogsneak scroll? Thanks!
@WolverineTuc

Hello! May you please help me brew a Bogsneak scroll? Thanks!
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
1 2 3 4 5 6