Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1010 1011
@NekkoChan It's been almost 4 years... but I finally have enough sand creepers for an Autumnal Wreath! Please put me on the pinglist for that :)

Oh also could I please be on the gilded chest list? Thanks!
@NekkoChan It's been almost 4 years... but I finally have enough sand creepers for an Autumnal Wreath! Please put me on the pinglist for that :)

Oh also could I please be on the gilded chest list? Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush
Congrats! I've added you. Did you know the spreadsheet is open for public editing? I'm still happy to help if you have trouble accessing it.
@MarinaQuakenbush
Congrats! I've added you. Did you know the spreadsheet is open for public editing? I'm still happy to help if you have trouble accessing it.
@NekkoChan Oh sorry, I just automatically posted! That's a good idea to auto it. Thank you so much for all you do! <3
@NekkoChan Oh sorry, I just automatically posted! That's a good idea to auto it. Thank you so much for all you do! <3
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush No worries! You're welcome! :D
@MarinaQuakenbush No worries! You're welcome! :D
@Pride
You've been added for Black Tulip Flowerfall. Though for Firefly, did you want to be added for the modern Firefly gene, or Veilspun?
@Pride
You've been added for Black Tulip Flowerfall. Though for Firefly, did you want to be added for the modern Firefly gene, or Veilspun?
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@teba oh, the modern one! didnt know veilspun had one. thank you so much, lifesaver!
@teba oh, the modern one! didnt know veilspun had one. thank you so much, lifesaver!
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
@Pride
Done. You're welcome!
@Pride
Done. You're welcome!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Could I be added to the broken penny jar ping list? tysm!!
Could I be added to the broken penny jar ping list? tysm!!
Can I be added to Sakura flower fall, black tulip flower fall, broken penny jar, scene: moon beam aqueduct, scene: pillow palace, tertiary Gene: firefly, tertiary Gene: firefly (veilspun), tertiary Gene: blossom (gaoler), tertiary Gene: branches (veilspun) please? Thanks!
Can I be added to Sakura flower fall, black tulip flower fall, broken penny jar, scene: moon beam aqueduct, scene: pillow palace, tertiary Gene: firefly, tertiary Gene: firefly (veilspun), tertiary Gene: blossom (gaoler), tertiary Gene: branches (veilspun) please? Thanks!
1HafVY1.png
Hello! I would greatly appreciate it if I could be added to the ping list for Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler)

Thank you so much!
Hello! I would greatly appreciate it if I could be added to the ping list for Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler)

Thank you so much!
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1010 1011