Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Mawk's Summer Newbie Giveaway!~
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49
Hi @MawkishMuse! Thank you for doing this giveaway!

Could I have the, Mire wrote, the Mirage Puffer skin and the dragon Carmen?

Thank you!
Hi @MawkishMuse! Thank you for doing this giveaway!

Could I have the, Mire wrote, the Mirage Puffer skin and the dragon Carmen?

Thank you!
@OnTheMend

Hi, welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ Gimme a few minutes to wake up Carmen from my den, and I'll send her right over with your items!

I'm glad everyone's having a good time with the giveaway, too! I had a super warm welcome when I joined, years ago, so I just really want to pass that on ^^
@OnTheMend

Hi, welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ Gimme a few minutes to wake up Carmen from my den, and I'll send her right over with your items!

I'm glad everyone's having a good time with the giveaway, too! I had a super warm welcome when I joined, years ago, so I just really want to pass that on ^^
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

bump
bump
GJ4HbdE.gif
Hello, may I please have: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69926462][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699265/69926462_350.png[/img][/url] If I could also have the plaguebringer Vista that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance @MawkishMuse and thank you for the newbie support :)
Hello, may I please have:

69926462_350.png

If I could also have the plaguebringer Vista that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance @MawkishMuse and thank you for the newbie support :)
Hello! Is it possible for me to get Taichi?
I love their look so much!!
Hello! Is it possible for me to get Taichi?
I love their look so much!!
@MawkishMuse Hello may I have the vista Gossamer flame? Thank you ! <33
@Islet

Hey, welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ I’m sure I’ve still got a few, so I’ll send one over with a few goodies!

@NinjaMaster566

Hi! You can absolutely have both of those ^^ Give me a few minutes to wake your dragon up from my Den, and I’ll have them sent right over. You’re so welcome, too! The FR community was so nice to me when I joined, so I just want to give back to you guys now ^^

@cryptastic

Hi, welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ You can absolutely have Taichi! Let me get caught up on sending out packages, and I’ll have her sent your way!

@MochiTeaz

You sure can! ^^ I’ll have it sent over as soon as I’m caught up here. In the meantime, welcome to Flight Rising!
@Islet

Hey, welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ I’m sure I’ve still got a few, so I’ll send one over with a few goodies!

@NinjaMaster566

Hi! You can absolutely have both of those ^^ Give me a few minutes to wake your dragon up from my Den, and I’ll have them sent right over. You’re so welcome, too! The FR community was so nice to me when I joined, so I just want to give back to you guys now ^^

@cryptastic

Hi, welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ You can absolutely have Taichi! Let me get caught up on sending out packages, and I’ll have her sent your way!

@MochiTeaz

You sure can! ^^ I’ll have it sent over as soon as I’m caught up here. In the meantime, welcome to Flight Rising!

@MawkishMuse this is such a kind thread to host for new players. May I ask for a Forgotten Cave Vista, Skin: Stonewatch Harpy for fae and.... Keysmash! I'm very excited to outfit him. surpise: I wouldnt want to trouble you further. I am looking for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/301#post_48137172]hibden items [/url]though! Thank you [emoji=firework size=1] !
@MawkishMuse this is such a kind thread to host for new players.

May I ask for a Forgotten Cave Vista, Skin: Stonewatch Harpy for fae and.... Keysmash! I'm very excited to outfit him.

surpise: I wouldnt want to trouble you further. I am looking for hibden items though!

Thank you !
> Wishlist
> 9+ FR |

gLbZUkF.pngygWzlbs.png VOCilq9.pngixjjkD1.pngJBnnpHx.pngexUrsEs.pngexUrsEs.pngV5xJ3C6.png9oWXBNn.png bzEU9i1.pngGydxiO7.png
7T1GlRm.png
@D0nkeyK0ng

Aw, hi! ^^ Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm glad that the thread is well-received ;v; I had such a warm reception when I joined FR years ago, so I really want to give back to you guys now!

Give me just a few minutes to wake Keysmash up from my den, and I'll send him over! It looks like I've got a lot of hibden items too ^^ It's no trouble to send them! I've unlocked these tasks already, so the spares are yours!
@D0nkeyK0ng

Aw, hi! ^^ Welcome to Flight Rising! I'm glad that the thread is well-received ;v; I had such a warm reception when I joined FR years ago, so I really want to give back to you guys now!

Give me just a few minutes to wake Keysmash up from my den, and I'll send him over! It looks like I've got a lot of hibden items too ^^ It's no trouble to send them! I've unlocked these tasks already, so the spares are yours!

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49