Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twin Streams Village (Signups OPEN)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43
I’m excited for this now :0
I’m excited for this now :0
Janus1.png
@ForgottenS0ul [b]Name:[/b] Dallan [b]Gender/pronouns:[/b] he/him [b]Species:[/b] Fae! [b]Appearance:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69809208][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=69809208&skin=0&apparel=23145,6705,12186,12184,40095,23022,21297,13795,13843,13859,10882,35516,35518,35517,35522&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Dallan is very kind but timid and self doubting. He likes to please others although doesn't believe he is good enough to be a show fae. He's always quick to try and help, even if the job seems too hard. He dislikes chaos but loves the calming aura of the garden. [b]Abilities:[/b] Has a flurry of autumn leaves that constantly surround him. Dallan can roughly control where they will go, but for the most part it's random. He's pretty athletic too, although he often wins the hearts of people with his fluffy tail and antenna. [b]Job/role:[/b] Minthe's show pet How do they feel about the social system?: He don't like it very much but don't complain as they are in a better situation now than he was before [b]Backstory:[/b] Dallan was raised from a hatchling to be a servant for a different family where he was treated like an adult from the moment he started working. It had been rough, he never had enough energy to continue working and as a result was just forced to work more. Eventually he was rendered useless by the family and ended up as Minthe's show fae. [b]Anything else:[/b] Nope!
@ForgottenS0ul
Name: Dallan
Gender/pronouns: he/him
Species: Fae!
Appearance:
dragon?did=69809208&skin=0&apparel=23145,6705,12186,12184,40095,23022,21297,13795,13843,13859,10882,35516,35518,35517,35522&xt=dressing.png
Personality: Dallan is very kind but timid and self doubting. He likes to please others although doesn't believe he is good enough to be a show fae. He's always quick to try and help, even if the job seems too hard. He dislikes chaos but loves the calming aura of the garden.
Abilities: Has a flurry of autumn leaves that constantly surround him. Dallan can roughly control where they will go, but for the most part it's random. He's pretty athletic too, although he often wins the hearts of people with his fluffy tail and antenna.
Job/role: Minthe's show pet
How do they feel about the social system?: He don't like it very much but don't complain as they are in a better situation now than he was before
Backstory: Dallan was raised from a hatchling to be a servant for a different family where he was treated like an adult from the moment he started working. It had been rough, he never had enough energy to continue working and as a result was just forced to work more. Eventually he was rendered useless by the family and ended up as Minthe's show fae.
Anything else: Nope!
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Scales25 when we start, would you rather have Minthe be rude or mostly just disinterested? I’m personally thinking along the lines of ‘yes this is my pet, don’t touch, okay now I have to go water my tomatoes’
@Scales25 when we start, would you rather have Minthe be rude or mostly just disinterested? I’m personally thinking along the lines of ‘yes this is my pet, don’t touch, okay now I have to go water my tomatoes’
Janus1.png
Disinterested sounds good!
Disinterested sounds good!
mU3UPIq.jpeg
[quote name="Scales25" date="2021-06-22 14:59:32" ] @ForgottenS0ul [b]Name:[/b] Dallan [b]Gender/pronouns:[/b] he/him [b]Species:[/b] Fae! [b]Appearance:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69809208][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=69809208&skin=0&apparel=23145,6705,12186,12184,23022,21297,13795,13843,13859,10882,35516,35518,35517,35522&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Dallan is very kind but timid and self doubting. He likes to please others although doesn't believe he is good enough to be a show fae. He's always quick to try and help, even if the job seems too hard. He dislikes chaos but loves the calming aura of the garden. [b]Abilities:[/b] Has a flurry of autumn leaves that constantly surround him. Dallan can roughly control where they will go, but for the most part it's random. He's pretty athletic too, although he often wins the hearts of people with his fluffy tail and antenna. [b]Job/role:[/b] Minthe's show pet How do they feel about the social system?: He don't like it very much but don't complain as they are in a better situation now than he was before [b]Backstory:[/b] Dallan was raised from a hatchling to be a servant for a different family where he was treated like an adult from the moment he started working. It had been rough, he never had enough energy to continue working and as a result was just forced to work more. Eventually he was rendered useless by the family and ended up as Minthe's show fae. [b]Anything else:[/b] Nope! [/quote] Very pretty! I'll add him in a second
Scales25 wrote on 2021-06-22 14:59:32:
@ForgottenS0ul
Name: Dallan
Gender/pronouns: he/him
Species: Fae!
Appearance:
dragon?did=69809208&skin=0&apparel=23145,6705,12186,12184,23022,21297,13795,13843,13859,10882,35516,35518,35517,35522&xt=dressing.png
Personality: Dallan is very kind but timid and self doubting. He likes to please others although doesn't believe he is good enough to be a show fae. He's always quick to try and help, even if the job seems too hard. He dislikes chaos but loves the calming aura of the garden.
Abilities: Has a flurry of autumn leaves that constantly surround him. Dallan can roughly control where they will go, but for the most part it's random. He's pretty athletic too, although he often wins the hearts of people with his fluffy tail and antenna.
Job/role: Minthe's show pet
How do they feel about the social system?: He don't like it very much but don't complain as they are in a better situation now than he was before
Backstory: Dallan was raised from a hatchling to be a servant for a different family where he was treated like an adult from the moment he started working. It had been rough, he never had enough energy to continue working and as a result was just forced to work more. Eventually he was rendered useless by the family and ended up as Minthe's show fae.
Anything else: Nope!

Very pretty! I'll add him in a second
I torment characters for a living

Wn94zHr.pngeswSnrS.pngDXdxEAP.png
OPFWPxg.pngsQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png

uLATyW.pnguLAdGP.png
i wake from my slumber
i wake from my slumber
What if I gave Mivi's master a family? Rather tempted to make his wife an NPC and roleplay the kids
What if I gave Mivi's master a family? Rather tempted to make his wife an NPC and roleplay the kids
Ooo, that sounds like a good idea
Ooo, that sounds like a good idea

OPFWPxg.pngsQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png

uLATyW.pnguLAdGP.png
@ForgottenS0ul Name: Fafner Gender/pronouns: She/Her Species: Imperial Appearance: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/856972130759868476/857620398874689536/YM.png[/img] Personality: A rather affectionate ball of happiness. Fafner likes to spend her time roaming around the halls of her parents' mansion. She's blissfully unaware of the corrupted society she lives in, having grown up privileged. After all, her pet fae seems happy enough, and her servants have never complained to her. So far, she's only been living inside her house, just about to start school. Abilities: She has the ability to Camoflage instantly at will, essentially changing her colors to render her entirely invisible. Job/role (are they a student, a maid, do they work at a coffee shop, are they a stay-at-home parent, etc, etc): Student How do they feel about the social system? (optional): Again, she's unaware of it. Being so young, she has yet to experience it. Backstory (optional): Anything else: Very chaotic Form two, her brother Name: Ryu Gender/pronouns: He/Him Species: Imperial Appearance (links, images, descriptions, whatever): [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/856972130759868476/857620404062519357/YM2.png[/img] Personality: Rather smug, coming from being spoiled by his parent in his high social class. He's kind of a brat who thinks he has a right to whatever he wants, and isn't afraid to push around others to get it. Being the larger of the two hatchlings, he quite enjoys thowing his weight around, and is the opposite of his sibling Abilities: Using his starry pattern, he has the ability to make his scales flash brightly. They are often used to help him see in the dark, or more often, show off Job/role (are they a student, a maid, do they work at a coffee shop, are they a stay-at-home parent, etc, etc): Student How do they feel about the social system? (optional): Honestly, he wouldn't have it any other way. Backstory (optional): Anything else: and the mother/father(NPCs) Already showed him but whatevs [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/856972130759868476/856972212036042752/master.png[/img] and mom. Her name is Yuka because why not. Haven't decided on dad's name [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/856972130759868476/857620481053163550/Waifu.png[/img]
@ForgottenS0ul

Name: Fafner
Gender/pronouns: She/Her
Species: Imperial
Appearance: YM.png
Personality: A rather affectionate ball of happiness. Fafner likes to spend her time roaming around the halls of her parents' mansion. She's blissfully unaware of the corrupted society she lives in, having grown up privileged. After all, her pet fae seems happy enough, and her servants have never complained to her. So far, she's only been living inside her house, just about to start school.
Abilities: She has the ability to Camoflage instantly at will, essentially changing her colors to render her entirely invisible.
Job/role (are they a student, a maid, do they work at a coffee shop, are they a stay-at-home parent, etc, etc): Student
How do they feel about the social system? (optional): Again, she's unaware of it. Being so young, she has yet to experience it.
Backstory (optional):
Anything else: Very chaotic

Form two, her brother

Name: Ryu
Gender/pronouns: He/Him
Species: Imperial
Appearance (links, images, descriptions, whatever): YM2.png
Personality: Rather smug, coming from being spoiled by his parent in his high social class. He's kind of a brat who thinks he has a right to whatever he wants, and isn't afraid to push around others to get it. Being the larger of the two hatchlings, he quite enjoys thowing his weight around, and is the opposite of his sibling
Abilities: Using his starry pattern, he has the ability to make his scales flash brightly. They are often used to help him see in the dark, or more often, show off
Job/role (are they a student, a maid, do they work at a coffee shop, are they a stay-at-home parent, etc, etc): Student
How do they feel about the social system? (optional): Honestly, he wouldn't have it any other way.
Backstory (optional):
Anything else:

and the mother/father(NPCs)
Already showed him but whatevs
master.png
and mom. Her name is Yuka because why not. Haven't decided on dad's name
Waifu.png
Great! I'll toss em in
Great! I'll toss em in

OPFWPxg.pngsQMcqHN.png